We eliminated the 49ers from the playoffs twice in '14

swagcity21

Reaction score
can somebody please explain this "bye Felicia" thing to me? and not with the Friday clip....I get that, but what's the message behind it?????

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
swagcity21":3sxjtllz said:
can somebody please explain this "bye Felicia" thing to me? and not with the Friday clip....I get that, but what's the message behind it?????

From Urban Dictionary

"When a person does or says something that pisses you off, instead of letting their irrelevant ass get to you, their name becomes "Felicia". You can then say the words "Bye Felicia" as a way of dismissing them from your life, and showing them they hold no relevance to you."

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pmedic920":i3ry7hly said:
This is getting old.
We need a new/better rival.
:{)

To me, the whole Niner thing is overblown anyway. Hate those guys because they were a threat to us last year, sure.

But this year? Who cares. They are just another .500 team. Did we celebrate 10-6 3rd place AZ being eliminated last year too? Dont think so

Far too many facebook Seahawk fans celebrating the Niners demise, when really the focus should be on the teams who actually could be standing in our way for another Super Bowl appearance.

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2xom874x said:
pmedic920":2xom874x said:
This is getting old.

To me, the whole Niner thing is overblown anyway. Hate those guys because they were a threat to us last year, sure.

But this year? Who cares. They are just another .500 team. Did we celebrate 10-6 3rd place AZ being eliminated last year too? Dont think so

Far too many facebook Seahawk fans celebrating the Niners demise, when really the focus should be on the teams who actually could be standing in our way for another Super Bowl appearance.

What's Facebook?
See ya Whiners
Go Hawks

evergreen

Reaction score
There's just the short history that runs so deep. An explosion of rivalry worth many more years. But really only a few years. Don't forgot they kinda knocked us out in 2011 when we almost beat them but TJ got stripped on a critical 3rd down late. Any earlier than 2010 and they were irrelevant still.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
evergreen":4ir7mtfj said:
There's just the short history that runs so deep. An explosion of rivalry worth many more years. But really only a few years. Don't forgot they kinda knocked us out in 2011 when we almost beat them but TJ got stripped on a critical 3rd down late. Any earlier than 2010 and they were irrelevant still.

That's kinda my point.

Yeah, we were "rivals" the last few years, but really that was predicated only on the fact that we were battling for supremacy.

Now that they are sliding back to being irrelevant, it seems odd to be so giddy about their elimination from the playoffs. Who cares?

The truth is, the niners have no impact on the 2014 Seahawks run at a repeat bid.

But then again, our newest fans probably believe we have always "hated" the 49ers since they didnt care about the Seahawks in the old AFC West days. Or the early 2000's with the Rams. Or........

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3nlsvbpv said:
pmedic920":3nlsvbpv said:
This is getting old.

Facebook is the problem.
It's a dumb site so what do you expect?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkpower":k5gyreue said:
evergreen":k5gyreue said:

That's kinda my point.

Yeah, we were "rivals" the last few years, but really that was predicated only on the fact that we were battling for supremacy.

Now that they are sliding back to being irrelevant, it seems odd to be so giddy about their elimination from the playoffs. Who cares?

The truth is, the niners have no impact on the 2014 Seahawks run at a repeat bid.

But then again, our newest fans probably believe we have always "hated" the 49ers since they didnt care about the Seahawks in the old AFC West days. Or the early 2000's with the Rams. Or........
The roots of my niner hate stem from the national hype, their D-bag coach, their D-bag QB, and their D-bag trolls that invaded this site.
Though I'm sure the number of the last group will be shrinking now, especially if the Hawks go back to back in Lombardi trophy collecting. 8)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39zaagub said:
Hawkpower":39zaagub said:
pmedic920":39zaagub said:
This is getting old.

Facebook is the problem.
It's a dumb site so what do you expect?

Good point.

Although this site is the best on the net, and this thread exists so....... 8)