Shout out to Bevell

pehawk

Reaction score
He called a hell of a game. Especially on last series, Bevell had two TD's whiffed by Wilson. Wilson seemed to only want to make the hard plays and throws, not the easy ones.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pehawk":wzd49cnv said:
He called a hell of a game. Especially on last series, Bevell had two TD's whiffed by Wilson. Wilson seemed to only want to make the hard plays and throws, not the easy ones.
I beg to differ. He never made adjustments for the O-line suckage! He is a turd that needs to be flushed.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":yhtes52g said:
pehawk":yhtes52g said:
I beg to differ. He never made adjustments for the O-line suckage! He is a turd that needs to be flushed.

What do you want him to do with the O-line as they stink end of story.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I thought the tumbles we had on offense were mostly on bad o-line play (and I've been an o-line apologist) and that one Wilson pick. Otherwise, the team did fairly reasonable job of controlling the ball, especially in the second half. Some nice explosive plays in the passing game and obviously Lynch was an animal today. Very Seahawk-y win.

Anthony!

Reaction score
pehawk":2x6zwe32 said:

Sorry disagree he had no TDs wihiffed by Wilson he had an oline in capable of blocking the wind. Both of those supposed whiffs would have been made if the oline could give Rw 3 seconds instead of 1,5. So sorry disagree. Rw played a good game considering he was under siege 90% of the time. Only bad play was the INT.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3n8cw9fz said:
pehawk":3n8cw9fz said:

Your anger should be directed to Cable. Cable is the guy that is responsible for making the Oline adjustments.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd say he called a better 2nd half..

Making Wilson throw on 3rd and Puyallup was incredibly stupid too.. let him take another unnecessary hit and why throw the ball up 10 when you're in complete control?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":33u4wyp5 said:
pehawk":33u4wyp5 said:

Sorry disagree he had no TDs wihiffed by Wilson he had an oline in capable of blocking the wind. Both of those supposed whiffs would have been made if the oline could give Rw 3 seconds instead of 1,5. So sorry disagree. Rw played a good game considering he was under siege 90% of the time. Only bad play was the INT.

Well, wow, you're impartial too. Look at the play before the int. Bevell abused their DC and got Baldwin wide open. It was a brilliant play call, Wilson missed it.

Until you watch all 22 you really have no idea, you're just tilting your typical windmill.

Anyways... Everything Bevell did was setting up other plays. The 1st half set up the 2nd half. I'm critical of him a lot, but today he had a plan. Tip of the cap.

Cartire

Reaction score
Anthony!":2m76t07k said:
pehawk":2m76t07k said:

I agree that the O-line let to much slip by, especially on britts side. But if you cant admit that Wilson lets some TD's sail, then you have lost it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He called a good game. I hated them trying to throw on the 2nd to last drive though. Just run the damn ball there IMO. Pass protection was not great for most of the game. Britt was 55's biatch today. It's a good thing we physically kicked the living hell out of those guys and literally kept their best players off the field.

Largent80

Reaction score
He did call a good game, broke away from the run early, and Russ was pretty spot on with his throws. Damn, a couple of those would have been epic catches but were just misses.

I loved Bevells play calling today...Sorry Ro.

chris98251

Reaction score
If Russell throws the ball one second earlier to CMike it's a TD, if he has one second more at the end of the first half he connects for a TD, just misses, that's 14 more points and it looks closer to a blow out.

Not a bad day, mostly execution errors I think.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
My one gripe with Bevell's play calling today was leaving Britt on an island with Brooks. Britt was struggling from the very first play on offense, yet we continued to leave him on an island. I wish we would've utilized Moeaki and Willson more as blockers on the right side. Even just a chip would've helped Britt out immensely.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Wilson's entire year has been make a few spectacular, only person in NFL that can do, type of plays....then missing the easy throw.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
pehawk":hdgny3br said:
Wilson's entire year haw been make a few spectacular, only person in NFL that can do, type of plays....then missing the easy throw.
I feel like Wilson is lacking the consistency he had in 2012, and 2013. This season he is missing on throws he would make routinely in those two years.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2950pwxy said:
Anthony!":2950pwxy said:
pehawk":2950pwxy said:

Well, wow, you're impartial too. Look at the play before the int. Bevell abused their DC and got Baldwin wide open. It was a brilliant play call, Wilson missed it.

Until you watch all 22 you really have no idea, you're just tilting your typical windmill.

Anyways... Everything Bevell did was setting up other plays. The 1st half set up the 2nd half. I'm critical of him a lot, but today he had a plan. Tip of the cap.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan...is it really fair to 'bait' Anthony! like this? You're better than that...right?? (Chuckle, chuckle.) :stirthepot:

rjdriver

Reaction score
And yet we are still in a position to have HFA throughout the playoffs. I freaking love this team.

Anthony!

Reaction score
pehawk":eonuv61n said:
Anthony!":eonuv61n said:
pehawk":eonuv61n said:

Dude I watch the all 22 and on most all these plays Wilson supposedly misses, the player is not open when Wilson looks at him, but gets open after Wilson has moved on in his progressions, or Wilson is about to get hit, or the Wr is not as open as you think. This is more about your need to blame Rw for any and everything you can. Bevel was not good today at all, sorry even the announcers questions some calls, at one point Rw had been hit, sacked or hurried on 16 straight drop backs,. Sorry Bevel was not good today and Rw did not whiff on TDs today. The oline whiffed on defenders on darn near every pass play.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Cartire":2zy0hj59 said:
Anthony!":2zy0hj59 said:
pehawk":2zy0hj59 said:

I agree that the O-line let to much slip by, especially on britts side. But if you cant admit that Wilson lets some TD's sail, then you have lost it.

I never said he has not missed on a TD or 2 all QBs do, but not today.