Jordan Hill

seabowl

Reaction score
Have to say the last 2 games he has brought it and made an impact. We really needed his contribution and it's helping.
Nice job JHill!!!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
He's been terrific this year, his development is coming along nicely.

jkitsune

Reaction score
He has really helped us keep from folding in the absence of Mebane. Another great find on the defensive side by the 'Hawks.

Would love to see us hit on OL the same way we do on D.

hoxrox

Reaction score
He's been bringin' it ever since that meeting.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He is the disruptive DT that this team has been looking for ever since Pete came here.

Remember Jason Jones? Hill is finally fulfilling that role.

Hawks46

Reaction score
He sucks and we should cut him. Ask anyone on this board.

Seriously though, I like the way he's progressing, and his development is really exciting. He was hurt most of last year, so he really hasn't had two full seasons in the NFL yet. In all probability, he hasn't hit his ceiling yet.

Pie Romania

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1goif6cj said:
He is the disruptive DT that this team has been looking for ever since Pete came here.

Clinton McDonald played the role last year and had something like 6 sacks IIRC. It's exactly what I started thinking about during the game yesterday. If Hill can offer that level of interior pressure coupled with guys like Avril and Bennett on the ends, it's going to make things extremely difficult for opposing quarterbacks. If he continues to disrupt, expect sack and turnover numbers to increase (or sack numbers to be similar going forward to the last game).

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The most amazing thing is that he had all that production while playing just 19 snaps, primarily out of the nickel defense. Once he rounds into a complete player against the run, he's going to start taking more snaps at the three technique in our base defense.

nwgamer

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1k5an5dl said:

This is who I have been comparing him to in my circles. He fills that role very well. He just isn't as wide as some would like for blocking the lanes during run plays. I have seen him shedding blocks like a vet these last few weeks. Great to see. :les:

titan3131

Reaction score
ive heard alot of radio and articles talking about Hill.

Something that people are overlooing is how this happened. Black santa was a big investment this last offseason. By the end of this year; no other defensive player will have the same impact as him.

He has spent extra time with hill taking him under his wing. and now it is clicking for hill. The investment in bennett is paying back in dividends.

I pray his brother can get a release and be persuaded to help us 3peat!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
titan3131":100n5c3r said:
ive heard alot of radio and articles talking about Hill.

Something that people are overlooing is how this happened. Black santa was a big investment this last offseason. By the end of this year; no other defensive player will have the same impact as him.

He has spent extra time with hill taking him under his wing. and now it is clicking for hill. The investment in bennett is paying back in dividends.

I pray his brother can get a release and be persuaded to help us 3peat!
Yes that's true...someone mentioned it before...30 minutes after every practice going over fundamentals. That's huge...I think all of the position groups should do that. Kind of a buddy system like Sherman and Humble Thug

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Does JHill look bigger this year? I mean just physically larger, body-wise. Didn't see him alot since he was drafted, but dang the dude looks a lot bigger this year than I remember. He's listed around 303...looks bigger somehow.