Russ and Luck made NFL history today

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson each won their 10th game of the season for the 3rd straight year. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Luck and Wilson are the first starting QB debuting in the Super Bowl era (since 1966) to win at least 10 games in each of their first 3 seasons.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Factor in opponent difficulty and Russell has won about 23 games in each of his first three seasons compared to Luck.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31jvizg1 said:
Factor in opponent difficulty and Russell has won about 23 games in each of his first three seasons compared to Luck.

Alright.. only took 1 post for this to turn into a Luck v. Wilson pissing match.

buckpump.gif

taco40

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":o5lw7o5d said:
Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson each won their 10th game of the season for the 3rd straight year. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Luck and Wilson are the first starting QB debuting in the Super Bowl era (since 1966) to win at least 10 games in each of their first 3 seasons.

I believe that it would be more proper to say Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck each won their 10th.... Order matters. ;)

Anthony!

Reaction score
joeseahawks":rge05zso said:
what's their post season record?

Does not matter Luck is Indy, Rw has this great oline, Wr, and offense as well as defense and RB., Any QB could win with this team

skater18000

Reaction score
A win next week would give him 11 wins in each and winning out would give him an average of 12 games. If Russell wins a few more games, he is winningest QB ever!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Anthony!":1l76bu1p said:
joeseahawks":1l76bu1p said:

Does not matter Luck is Indy, Rw has this great oline, Wr, and offense as well as defense and RB., Any QB could win with this team

Great O Line?
Have you watched a Seahawk Game this year?
Who would you say our #1 WR is?

pehawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2h9mbdan said:
joeseahawks":2h9mbdan said:

Anthony! the day Russ retires...

Article 0 1257F7FD000005DC 170 468x286

volsunghawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2x9do9j9 said:
Anthony!":2x9do9j9 said:
joeseahawks":2x9do9j9 said:

Great O Line?
Have you watched a Seahawk Game this year?
Who would you say our #1 WR is?

Monsieur Stache, this was Anthony!'s passive-aggressive response to the mere mention of Luck and Wilson in a thread together. He is trotting out strawman excuses that people in his head make up to discredit Wilson, and rolling his eyes while typing it so you know he thinks it's all crap.

pehawk

Reaction score
Anytime Russell is mentioned, anywhere, Anthony! immediately defaults to Abbot and Costello's "Who's on 1st?" routine.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Do we have some secret rivalry with the Colts that I don't know about? The number of Hawk fans who hate Luck is weird. I don't really like the Colts, but I can't find a single thing worth disliking about Luck (except for the poor excuse for facial hair maybe). He's a great player and seems like a good dude.

pehawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":344po6jr said:
Do we have some secret rivalry with the Colts that I don't know about? The number of Hawk fans who hate Luck is weird. I don't really like the Colts, but I can't find a single thing worth disliking about Luck (except for the poor excuse for facial hair maybe). He's a great player and seems like a good dude.

Great...you officially alerted him.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":tlqig70j said:
I don't dislike Luck, I just get tired of the non-stop media saying stuff like "Peyton/Brady handing the baton to Luck for the new Era of elite QBs" or something along those lines. Let's see Luck perform well in a playoff game before we crown him.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2gx6g9t5 said:
MidwestHawker":2gx6g9t5 said:
I don't dislike Luck, I just get tired of the non-stop media saying stuff like "Peyton/Brady handing the baton to Luck for the new Era of elite QBs" or something along those lines. Let's see Luck perform well in a playoff game before we crown him.

With 443 yards and 4 TD passes, he brought the Colts back from a 28-point deficit against KC last year to win a playoff game.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":fg2ktnk6 said:
RunTheBall":fg2ktnk6 said:
MidwestHawker":fg2ktnk6 said:

With 443 yards and 4 TD passes, he brought the Colts back from a 28-point deficit against KC last year to win a playoff game.
The same 28-point deficit that he put the team in with his 3 INTs...

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RunTheBall":4oj165li said:
MidwestHawker":4oj165li said:
RunTheBall":4oj165li said:
MidwestHawker":4oj165li said:

The same 28-point deficit that he put the team in with his 3 INTs...

So it's your assertion that he didn't perform well overall in that game...?

RunTheBall

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3pygoep6 said:
So it's your assertion that he didn't perform well overall in that game...?
Not really, I mean I don't know that throwing 3 INTs in any game is "performing well". Luck is one of the best though at pick 6s, he has mastered that art in the past 2 weeks.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":15sch2zm said:
RunTheBall":15sch2zm said:
MidwestHawker":15sch2zm said:

Yep he led a record come back after he threw 3 picks in the game. He was 29 - 45 for 443 yards 4 TD's 3 Picks but most importantly got the win. I like the guy but I like Russ more.