This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

BlueThunder

Reaction score
The 49ers gave it everything they had, but it just wasn't enough. Kudos to them for still having some fight left in the dog. They had most of us very nervous... especially after Green Bay just blew it in Buffalo. I know I was. But a good wake-up call that you survive can only be a good thing IMO. Just in time to shake it off, and do what we all know they can do down in the desert... Rip the NFC West title away from those pretenders and take our rightful place atop the division!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" forum

http://forums.azcardinals.com/forum.php

Arizona Sports Fans

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/

Football's Future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

ringless

Reaction score
The official site is full of homers,
But keep in mind, they have a reason to be optimistic. This is the best we've ever been and people are enjoying it. We've had a lot of big wins and games that we had no chance in. Detroit, Philly, Dallas, Stl just to name a few recent ones. Our Defense is 2nd in the league in PPG....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
ringless":1nf6o9dn said:
But keep in mind, they have a reason to be optimistic. This is the best we've ever been and people are enjoying it. We've had a lot of big wins and games that we had no chance in. Detroit, Philly, Dallas, Stl just to name a few recent ones. Our Defense is 2nd in the league in PPG....
Third. Seattle is second. We've allowed 242, AZ has allowed 244.

byau

Reaction score
ringless":28e47x5e said:

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

Currently, the Cardinals are the man.

The only NFC team with only 3 losses

From an anecdotal poll of many talk show radio hosts I listen to over the last few weeks, far away coach of the year winner

Winning games with all around team play, next man up, and defense. Heck, they were 9-1 despite having Carson out most of the year, with their one loss being a start by their 3rd stringer after Stanton went down

While the Seahawks are playing unbelievably well, the Cardinals are quietly still one of the best teams in the NFC and not to be taken lightly.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
ringless":2616zavc said:

Well, I wouldn't say "full", that place is dead as hell. we have more posts in our NFL forum than they do on the whole damn forum.

253hawk

Reaction score
But they didn't beat the man. They lost 19-3 with their #2 QB.

Brahn

Reaction score
Fitz had to go on to beg "Card's Fans" in an interview from selling their tickets to Seahawk fans because he wants a home field advantage.

byau

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":p4pedsko said:
byau":p4pedsko said:
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

X3VCyUy

Currently, the Cardinals are the man.

XgELs

The only NFC team with only 3 losses

Nfm91RH

far away coach of the year winner

ZEoSK3K

While the Seahawks are playing unbelievably well,

CeYP0ft

the Cardinals are quietly still one of the best teams in the NFC

KOzWdEZ

Haha... well, if you're going to debate someone Marshawn style (Yeah, No, Yeah, No), you might as well do it in style. Well done

On paper, the Hawks should win. *SHOULD* win.

Seahawks beat AZ last time, I don't think it mattered whether it was at home or not. And since then, the defense won't be getting better. And the offense definitely will not be getting better.

Seems almost like the 49ers.

From the 49ers, the offense did show signs of improvement the 2nd time around. We learned that coaches can adjust and the Seahawks in the first half looked like they may not have come ready to play. Fortunately they adjusted, and the 49ers seemed to just run out of gas.

With the Cardinals, you have the runaway coach of the year... and a VERY aligned team. And as we've found the last four weeks from our own Seahawks, alignment with team to coach, and a very good coach, can propel a team back to the forefront. So the Cardinals will be ready, and the Seahawks need to be prepared for whatever Arians is going to have.

If the Seahawks come out flat again, I definitely give the Cardinals a chance on this.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1gi2gi0d said:
Cardinals fans seem very optimistic.
They have no quarterback, and even when they did they lost 19-3. LOL. Oh, they will hold Seattle's offense in check. But unless their special teams or defense scores, they might get shut out.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying reading about how they're going to use Carlson to attack Kam up the middle and target Sherman because all he does is "mug guys" and has "awful technique". Please do attack the best corner in the league with your 4th stringer. Please DO give Kam the chance to obliterate your tight end. Oh and apparently all Russell does is pump fake and run the ball and he's just a "midget".

Honestly I was expecting better analysis and comments from a team that just lost to us

TXHawk

Reaction score
I watched a couple of Cardinals games that Lindley started in 2012 along with his relief appearance in the 58-0 rout by the Hawks and I remember thinking that he was one of the worst NFL quarterbacks I'd ever seen. Maybe he's gotten better since then.

The Cardinals pass offense under Arians basically consists of throwing the ball deep and hoping that Fitzgerald and Brown come up with it or they get a PI called. They aren't a dink and dunk team. If the Hawks can shut down the run the LOB will have the opportunity to get some picks.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I checked out one of the forums and they seem to know that, to win, they're going to need a very unlikely performance from Lindley...yet they're fully confident that it will indeed happen. A classic battle of the head and the heart, I guess.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":3lrytheh said:
I checked out one of the forums and they seem to know that, to win, they're going to need a very unlikely performance from Lindley...yet they're fully confident that it will indeed happen. A classic battle of the head and the heart, I guess.
For the most part they actually seem fairly reasonable they are pretty jacked up for their team like we are for ours. Though it is funny to see some of them predicting they will score 20 points on us. I pretty much think 20 points will be the entire score for both teams.