Best sign at the game today.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm happy he'll be gone, but at the same time I just don't think the rivalry will be the same.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":35yjkcin said:
I'm happy he'll be gone, but at the same time I just don't think the rivalry will be the same.
I'm not happy he's gonna be gone, we own that guy......who'd want to lose that.

Mase

Reaction score
-- I thought I would be happy to see the whiney one gone, but I guess, regardless of how much money a person may make, it sucks to see someone lose their job. (Unless your name is Jim Mora Jr., then is is a godsend).

-- I would love to see Harbaugh come back next year, it would maintain the disfunction that seems to be setting in, down in Santa Clara. The Niners still have a lot of talent, although a very damaged QB. If they make a great hire, they could be right back at least competitive next year, but since I don't think they will, we should be okay for a year or two.

Mase

seahawks08

Reaction score
I doubt Harbaugh goes anywhere if the 49ers are smart. He is one fine coach, he is the reason why our seahawks become more competitive. The NFC west has send teams to the superbowl or NFC championships games for so many years consistently because of playing in a competitive division.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's not the on field performance, or the record that's preempting this. Most of us thought the Niners would fall off....they were missing too much of their defense to start the year.

It's all the in house crap. Harbaugh is hard to get along with, he doesn't like to play by any rules but his, and it's ticking the FO and ownership off.

Thing is, who are they going to get that's really proven to be any better ?

CANHawk

Reaction score
seahawks08":2h7509th said:
I doubt Harbaugh goes anywhere if the 49ers are smart. He is one fine coach, he is the reason why our seahawks become more competitive. The NFC west has send teams to the superbowl or NFC championships games for so many years consistently because of playing in a competitive division.

The main rivalry will shift over to Arizona over the next few years me thinks. BA's a good coach and that team lines up well against ours. SF is old, getting older and there's not really anyone in reserve set to come up. Baalke's not nearly as good of a GM as advertised. He's not going to be able to re-stock the shelves once these. I don't think that team is going to be all that relevant without a change in management...

morgulon1

Reaction score
The niners are in deep yogurt if they are willing to shoot their coach in the head, all he has done is have them in the last 3 NFC championships and 1 SB. That is true disfunction.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I won't trust the reports until I know it to be confirmed.

carav10.jpg

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":1z6qhlwr said:
I won't trust the reports until I know it to be confirmed.

I'm a doubting Thomas, too.

I'll believe it when I see it. He's brought them a lot of success over the past couple years. But the media, like the Lynch stuff... yeah, I'll wait it out.

Threedee

Reaction score
I think the most intense rivalry will shift to Cardinals-Rams, because of the injured AZ QBs combined with Arians trashtalking of Fisher. Unless Fisher gets fired. They won't be the best teams, but they will hate each other more than Seattle-Santa Clara.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
As much as I think he's an ass, Harbs really is a good coach and they'd be dumb to get rid of him. I hope he has lots of success with the Raiders, while the 9ers go through coaches faster than the Redskins and they wallow in misery for the next decade.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Threedee":hss1b0nj said:
I think the most intense rivalry will shift to Cardinals-Rams, because of the injured AZ QBs combined with Arians trashtalking of Fisher. Unless Fisher gets fired. They won't be the best teams, but they will hate each other more than Seattle-Santa Clara.

I'm thinking after Sunday there will be some growing hate between the cardinals and us. All three NFCW teams think they would of had our number this year too but they all had "sooooo many injuries." Bunch of cry babies.