Marshawn Stiffarm

Gifted1

Reaction score
Amazing win today.

Does anyone have a .gif of Marshawn throwing that VICIOUS stiffarm in the 3rd or 4th quarter where he made the 49ers defender look like a child?

Marshawn might have ended up losing a yard or breaking even but man was that stiffarm memorable.

Pretty much tossed the defender one handed.

rain7

Reaction score
Reminded me of the PWillis one. Honestly not sure how he does it. I think it's similar to the one he pulled on Dockett and last week against that Eagles D-lineman

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Beautiful! That right there (really any of Beastmode's runs) is the defining difference between his style and SAs. Man I love that guy!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I really wish they would give him a new contract so he's in Seattle for the next 3-4 years. I think when he leaves we will be such a diff team and I just hope they really sign him. He's not slowing down.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkinNY":13fifr12 said:
I really wish they would give him a new contract so he's in Seattle for the next 3-4 years. I think when he leaves we will be such a diff team and I just hope they really sign him. He's not slowing down.

I wanted him to at least play out his last year next year. He was looking a bit slower and worn down the last few games, but last game he looked way more explosive than he did before. I hope the reps split with Turbin and Michael are helping him rest up a bit.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
PolishedWindyArctichare.gif

If you're gonna lose yardage, lose it like this... Yes Lawd!

Zsf5qYF

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Did any one else notice Aldon Smith throwing down Luke Wilson.... yikes. :shock:

You got to love it when these two teams play, so much carnage!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawk":37t43uk2 said:
Scottemojo":37t43uk2 said:
The best 4 yard loss I have ever seen.

You won't hear that very often, but very true.

Not these days, but you heard it a couple times a game when Barry Sanders was playing. Is this the play where Earl got in his face?

Latest posts