Russell Wilson Truck Stick 49ers

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
wilson-trucks.gif

YES LAWD!

D526df95548e7a618680d70a8ff59c34

Just throwing this GIF in here, because it's town bizness in the building.
FloweryPowerlessGelada.gif

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
How many other QB's would have the nads to throw that block? Wilson looked like Kam JR. on that block! BOSS!!!

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, Hasselbeck had a similar moment. :)

Wilson followed the old rule they taught me. If you can't make the tackle, take out some of the interference. Not bad for a QB. Saved a TD by slowing the formation down to where the pursuit could get there.

:th2thumbs:

idahohawk

Reaction score
RW immediately reconciled his INT by trucking Borland, rendering him broken for the 2nd half, opening up the run game.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
On that note did anyone see Payton's silly attempt at a block yesterday. It looked like he was dodging people in a crowded New York subway. I am not good at the gif thing so I am not much help there.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Lets not forget 64 was hauling ass too. Hell of an athlete Sweezy is.

Hawks46

Reaction score
idahohawk":2q95zns1 said:
RW immediately reconciled his INT by trucking Borland, rendering him broken for the 2nd half, opening up the run game.

This. He literally knocked Borland out of the second half. Amazing.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Man, what a great play by Turbin too. He avoided two easy tripping opportunities, things that usually do trip him up when he's running the ball.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Nobody on here noticed that Borland hyper-extended his left knee? That's the reason he fell down the way he did. Nice play by RW and all , but it wasn't him blasting the poor dude. I watched it on slo-mo and as he ran he placed is left leg in stride out a little farther forward than he should've and it made the leg buckle.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
morgulon1":1eu1oixd said:
Nobody on here noticed that Borland hyper-extended his left knee? That's the reason he fell down the way he did. Nice play by RW and all , but it wasn't him blasting the poor dude. I watched it on slo-mo and as he ran he placed is left leg in stride out a little farther forward than he should've and it made the leg buckle.
Was actually his ankle.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":56gbzyl4 said:
byau":56gbzyl4 said:
Intense ....

Giphy

What was this about? The ref comes in between them? Did he think ET was gonna lay a smackdown on his own teammate?

I think it's probably more to do with the fact this was a non scoring play and the ref wanted to make sure Earl stayed on the sideline.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":26kuvrrx said:
byau":26kuvrrx said:
Intense ....

Giphy

What was this about? The ref comes in between them? Did he think ET was gonna lay a smackdown on his own teammate?

ET was showing Lynch mad props in this gif!

The GIFS listed are full of win.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
morgulon1":ai51rzpb said:

To me it looks like he hyper-extended his knee as a result of the play by Russ .. so I think it's a combination of both.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/WeightRoomShoe/status/544337049109954560[/tweet]