Lynch / Thomas Sideline Interaction

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I was at the game yesterday and forgot to set the DVR. Shame on me. I didn't get to see the interaction between Lynch and Thomas after a play yesterday and was wondering if anybody had a GIF of it. Apparently Lynch either ran or caught a ball for a nice gain and went out of bounds. Thomas ran right up to him and got in his face with an intensely emotional stare (no words were exchanged) and almost wouldn't let him by as they just stared at each other. They were talking about it on the radio on my way in. I'd love to see it. Can anybody help me out?

sutz

Reaction score
I remember that. It almost seemed like Thomas was mad about something, but what? It was probably just a "you da man" type moment. The team got really intense after half time. It showed on the field.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
When I saw it, I thought it was more Thomas trying to psyche up Lynch. I didn't seem like he was mad to me. Maybe I'll have to rewatch it.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It is in one of the highlight videos. Check the NFL.com highlight video of the game. If it's not on there it's on the ESPN one. But I am pretty sure I saw it on the NFL.com highlights.

sutz

Reaction score
jlwaters1":2x4evihb said:
When I saw it, I thought it was more Thomas trying to psyche up Lynch. I didn't seem like he was mad to me. Maybe I'll have to rewatch it.
Like I said, it was a first impression that, yeah, didn't make much sense. I try not to psycho-analyze players too much. :)

Brahn

Reaction score
Thomas will meet Lynch about 99% of the time when he walks off the field.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I saw that live. Thomas was just trying to pump up Lynch even more.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't a mad stare. It was "you're bad man" pump up stare. I believe it was right after a decent run the Lynch had a nice stiff arm on (if you can keep track of those)

stizz19

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1xjnieuo said:
I was at the game yesterday and forgot to set the DVR. Shame on me. I didn't get to see the interaction between Lynch and Thomas after a play yesterday and was wondering if anybody had a GIF of it. Apparently Lynch either ran or caught a ball for a nice gain and went out of bounds. Thomas ran right up to him and got in his face with an intensely emotional stare (no words were exchanged) and almost wouldn't let him by as they just stared at each other. They were talking about it on the radio on my way in. I'd love to see it. Can anybody help me out?

ETIII wasn't mad he was just giving props to Beastmode in his own way. :177692:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Exhibit 1: [youtube]yJuhlMhKSEw[/youtube]

Exhibit 2: [youtube]rcJBnEzRbng[/youtube]

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
Yep!!!
Nothing but some Seahawk love right there!

In no way is that a mad Thomas going toward Lynch. It's a pumped up Thomas coming up to him like he's telling him "you're a bad man"!!!

It's all good and I loved seeing it! :th2thumbs:

Sonicsdave

Reaction score
ManBunts":31swlu12 said:
Yeah, it wasn't a mad stare. It was "you're bad man" pump up stare. I believe it was right after a decent run the Lynch had a nice stiff arm on (if you can keep track of those)

^^^^^
THIS.

It was a great beastly run and Earl was just letting him know what a boss he was. Love Earl's intensity!

2_0_6

Reaction score
I love how Lynch puts up his finger like shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What a bad mofo