Russell Wilson sets another NFL record .....

Jville

Reaction score
"Russell Wilson sets NFL record for most regular-season wins by a quarterback in first three years" >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Russell-Wilson-sets-NFL-record-for-most-regular-season-wins-by-a-quarterback-in-first-three-years/afa3a3e0-4e40-4455-b44a-d9f62881a42e[/urltargetblank]

I think it deserves its own post and a pause for celebration.

141215-wilsonrecord-600.jpg

scutterhawk

Reaction score
While I love having Russell Wilson as our top gun, I think it's also worth noting, that he might be a fantastic Quarterback, We also have to take into account, his supporting cast thru his first three Seasons here.
Lynch, Tate Rice, Baldwin etc., + the Defense & Special Teams, is also responsible for his getting that record.
It's been a TEAM thing ;) ,
Not going to take away from Russell Wilson's niftiness at the helm, especially when you factor in the shitty Pass Protection.
One can only imagine what his record would be like if he had the Seahawks 2005 Offensive line in there to cover his ass eh?

jblaze

Reaction score
He fits our offense perfectly and we are very lucky to have him. Pay the man in the offseason!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
"first time in franchise history the team has established three 10-win seasons in a row"

940x

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If we win our last 2 he'll have 36 regular season wins in his first three years meaning the team will have averaged a 12-4 season over that span. That's seriously winning football folks. Kudos to Pete, John, Russ, the D and everyone that's contributed to a 3 year stretch of success I would have never dreamed of 5 years ago during the dark days of the Timmmmmaaaaay and Mora year.

byau

Reaction score
A lot of people will also point out that it is not Russell winning the games, it's the entire team winning the games

Say what you will, from a synergistic point of view, he is the perfect quarterback for our team. Hard to imagine someone else here. There's a reason the QB has the highest salary, he handles the ball every snap on the offense and is the most important decision maker on the offense.

Yay Russell!

Oh, and by the way, what is his record again against SB winning QBs?

"Yeah"

pmedic920

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1m7nsggm said:
"first time in franchise history the team has established three 10-win seasons in a row"

940x

Please pardon the interruption.
I really want on of these RED #3s, if you can help pleas PM me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

CHawk

Reaction score
Ravens/Flacco but that will change next year we have to play them

What do I win?

endzorn

Reaction score
I agree he's a winner, but he definitely benefits from a unique coach and a devastating defense. Either way it's a nice accomplishment.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":hclenxrf said:
pmedic920":hclenxrf said:
Anybody know off the top of your head, what still active SB winners he hasn't beaten YET?

Ben Roethlisberger. He gets a chance next season when we host Pittsburgh.

How long have all of us been waiting to see the Rapistberger get absolutely s**thammered by our defense? THAT will be a game I must attend.