Honey Badger wants to hold the Hawks under 14 points..

2_0_6

Reaction score
:D

Id be happy with a 13-0 score.

Josh Weinfuss ‏@joshweinfuss · 35m35 minutes ago
Tyrann Mathieu said today the #AZCardinals' defense wants to hold Seattle to under 14 pts on Sunday. SEA has scored <14 once in '14 & won.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lol. That's fine. Their offense couldn't score more than 3 against the Lob, so if that's the best they can muster.... cool beans.

AgentDib

Reaction score
He's just admitting that his own offense isn't going to do much next week and they'll need to hold the Hawks offense down to have a chance of winning.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I'd forgotten about Honey Badger but thanks to this, he's now been unforgotten.

kmedic

Reaction score
He'll probably be right, we won't score more than 14, but as someone said earlier, we won't need to if our defense plays up to par.

Mick063

Reaction score
If it is a defensive slugfest they want, it is a defensive slugfest they will get.

Must. Take. Care. Of. The. Ball.

Only way the Cards can win.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We will probably only need 12 pts to win.

Just tell Lynch to aim for the runt with the cast on his hand. Good luck tackling Beast Mode with one hand.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I guess they're going for a moral victory instead of actually trying to win the game. They know they don't have much of a chance.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
The 49ers wanted to win a Super Bowl this year and Okung wanted to play the year without an injury too but that didn't happen either :D

Sad to see he wouldn't rather hold us held to 0 points instead of 2 touchdowns. Whats funny is with our defense lately 14 points would have won or tied our last 4 games. (3 wins, 1 tie)

lukerguy

Reaction score
The funny part is, they might, and it still may not be enough.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Shouldn't be that much of a challenge for them to accomplish, frankly.

Fortunately for us, whatever we're held to should still be higher than what they're held to.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Sounds like the plan comes from more players than just Mathieu, unless he has a mouse in his pocket. Win or lose, he's acting like the Tard D is on par with the Ravens SB team under Billick and Marvin Lewis.
I find that slightly irritating. I think the beret-wearing sideline piggy is over the top as well, by declaring his team 'special' before he's won a single playoff game.

Again, I'm definitly not writing off one of the best coaches in the league, and they might find a way to win, but I find the bravado way premature.

Chawks1

Reaction score
19-3 last time. I'll take 14-3 this time. A win is win.