What happened to Levy Films?

lukerguy

Reaction score
They used to make the coolest Seahawks films. Anyone know where they went?

Here's my favorite one they made for obvious reasons.

[vimeo]85575745[/vimeo]

sc85sis

Reaction score
Don't know, but I just emailed them to ask if they'll be doing any more. If I hear anything, I'll post it.

Hmm. The email bounced; don't think I'll be getting a reply!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
ugh that music was dreadful. I hadnt seen that one before

253hawk

Reaction score
They've been doing a lot of Sounders and local college sports stuff. I bet they'll do the home playoff games.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Everyone of their videos is the same. Normal speed - random slow mo - normal speed - random slow mo - normal speed - random slow mo.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":h41yut95 said:
Everyone of their videos is the same. Normal speed - random slow mo - normal speed - random slow mo - normal speed - random slow mo.

Meh, maybe, but it works. I agree, sometimes I think they could stand to let things play out a bit, but they have decent timing.

What I'm MOST interested in is if/when we see another Rain City Redemption. The trailer dropped in early spring right?

jkitsune

Reaction score
ManBunts":1vkakq3a said:
Seahawks1983":1vkakq3a said:

Meh, maybe, but it works. I agree, sometimes I think they could stand to let things play out a bit, but they have decent timing.

What I'm MOST interested in is if/when we see another Rain City Redemption. The trailer dropped in early spring right?
It came out about four or five days ago. Go find it!