Roll Call For Sunday's meeting at the UFO

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Hope to meet some of you guys Sunday at the prefunk. I'll be hanging in the great lawn area with a bunch of local Card fans before the game. It is what it is...I work with most of them. Anyways, I'll be there sporting my wolf grey 31 with KAMTRAK on the the back. There has been some debate on when the gates will open. We plan on getting there a couple of hours before the thrashing begins. I have some options on parking for all that have not gotten a parking pass. Hope to see you there

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
What is the location?? north south east or west of stadium? Is there a watering hole or do I need to bring water with me in a lil brown bag (he he he). I have a 6er cooler I plan on bringing and losing if necessary. I plan on going in by local transportation and will be there somewhat early. Dunno what to expect after the game. Go Hawks.

OP
OP
Sparkchaser737

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":26pfsptw said:
What is the location?? north south east or west of stadium? Is there a watering hole or do I need to bring water with me in a lil brown bag (he he he). I have a 6er cooler I plan on bringing and losing if necessary. I plan on going in by local transportation and will be there somewhat early. Dunno what to expect after the game. Go Hawks.

The great lawn is on the west side of the stadium. You can roll what ever you can handle to that area, coolers, BBQ's. I've seen worse :shock: . Plenty of restrooms available, at least for the guys. Make sure you "hit it" before kickoff, as there is always a line to get in to both environments.

OP
OP
Sparkchaser737

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I will say this. I have never been to a more meaningful game between these two teams in my 13 years of being down here in the desert. I hope to hear all of you bringing it as much if not better than last year.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
I cant wait for this game, and getting heckled to shit by the cards fans as usual! As I have posted in a previous thread I go to my seat and make some firends with the cards fans around me, to alleviate being thrown out because some asshat wants to pick a fight when his team is losing. Enjoy the game and be safe everyone! Hopefully we can walk outta there with a giant smile in victory!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
They can heckle me all they want. All I need to do is smile...he he he

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I live less than 10 minutes away......

I NEED TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't find affordable ones anywhere!!!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
SeaMeat":wpuw5uot said:
I live less than 10 minutes away......

I NEED TIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't find affordable ones anywhere!!!

Just go early and get em from scalpers, or you can wait closer to game time for a discount, or even after the game starts.

Enjoy it guys!