Pay back time for Arizona... Your predictions!

Jbo

Reaction score
Last year they dealt us our first home loss this year we give them their first home loss, and next week we clinch the division beatin the Rams!!!

24-10 hawks

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Was waiting for the Aros' Fearless thread, but I will play along.

I think 19-0. LY we beat the Giants in the same stadium we eventually won the SB at in similar fashion. I don't think we score over 20 like that game, but I love the similarities from LY to TY. Eerie.

I really hope we get another late night pic of Pete taking in the stadium again after the win. I loved that pic LY. It was as if Pete knew he would be back. Sure enough.

Go Hawks!!

seahawksny

Reaction score
Balls out WAR on Defense

We get a TD by Russ or Beast and 3 LONG FGS.

Cards get One TD early on where they get in red zone cause of PI call.. OR

Fitgzgerald breaks one early with Sherman falling down and we all start sweating bullets only to be reassured by our D that its their only points of the game

16-7 HAWKS

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Seahawks by 8.. and that could be 8-0, 10-2, 15-7 or something like that. Its going to be low scoring though.

I am looking at this game as objectively as I can, I just can't come up with a Cards win considering the QB situation. The Cards are not going to go down without a fight, but the Hawks just don't make enough mistakes to allow the Cards D or special teams a chance. They should be protecting the punter and fair catching everything they can.

Make the AZ offense beat the Hawks defense. Don't be KC and literally throw the lead away or STL playing lame ball. Unfortunately for AZ the Hawks have a proven Super Bowl winner at QB with a lifetime rating of 97 or so. 6 picks in 14 games and 18 TDs. Lindley-Thomas? Lifetime 47 rating with no TDs and 7 picks in 7 games.

Home field doesn't matter, the Hawks know they can win there, run defense equal, run game advantage Hawks, pass defense advantage Hawks, pass offense? Advantage Hawks just on the situation.

Both play with heart and both play physical, but the Hawks are the masters of physical.

Gotta be Seattle.

chris98251

Reaction score
The tradition is Aros prediction thread and the scores rolled into the pick the score competition.

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
chris98251":3sg8t1sl said:
The tradition is Aros prediction thread and the scores rolled into the pick the score competition.

Sorry about that! I don't know all the respect rules here yet, I'm more of a lurker than a poster ( im not one for a lot of social networking ) I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes!

Largent80

Reaction score
I would imagine these posts will merge with that thread when it pops up.

I think we get some extra scoring chances on D in this game.

Hawks 24
Cards 06

chris98251

Reaction score
Jbo":1rqqnr9j said:
chris98251":1rqqnr9j said:

Sorry about that! I don't know all the respect rules here yet, I'm more of a lurker than a poster ( im not one for a lot of social networking ) I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes!

It wasn't a critical comment, more of a nudge and guidence comment, I have to nudge Largent a lot some days when he gets his keyborad letters mixed up and stuff :)

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
Largent80":2uu143p6 said:
I would imagine these posts will merge with that thread when it pops up.

Hey largent80 how did you likethe priest show?

Largent80

Reaction score
Incredible show. I could have done without Steel Panther and their stupid glory hole song.

:lol: @Chris

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
chris98251":24jc3p4q said:
Jbo":24jc3p4q said:
chris98251":24jc3p4q said:

It wasn't a critical comment, more of a nudge and guidence comment, I have to nudge Largent a lot some days when he gets his keyborad letters mixed up and stuff :)
Hi Chris ! It's all good my friend .. There's nothing wrong with giving someone guidance! I definitely could use some :)
I learn a lot here ! :) go Hawks

OP
OP
J

Jbo

Reaction score
Largent80":2s3peo08 said:
Incredible show. I could have done without Steel Panther and their stupid glory hole song.

:lol: @Chris

I know , steel panther is more of a gimmick and a joke , I would like to have seen exodus open up! \m/. :)

hawk35fan

Reaction score
If they hadn't been crowing so loud this week, I would gave them more of a chance (%40). Hawks are going to destroy them to make a statement. Wouldn't be surprise to see the Hawks win by three scores.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I think this is a breakout game for Paul Richardson, and the D shows up and scores as well.

31-9 Seattle.