Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Cardinals will bring the kitchen sink at us because they know they otherwise have zero chance to beat us with a third string QB against the league's best and most fierce defense. So don't be surprised if you see some offensive trickery. Their defense will keep the game close - potentially too close for 12's comfort for much of the game, but in the end, there's very little hope for the Cardinals to beat a Seahawks team that is playing Championship-caliber football in December. Not with a janitor at QB. I don't expect a beat down because they are at home with a division championship on the line, but the defending champs should come away with the victory.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Cardinals 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-4

nbk35zw

Reaction score
This game scares the shit out of me. Cardinals are already in.

10-7 Hawks in overtime.

2_0_6

Reaction score
We allow less than 170 yards of total offense
We force one turnover
We get five sacks
We win 17-6

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
This is going to be the very definition of a defensive slugfest. I don't see any way that either team gets to 20 points in this game. The Seahawks D totally shuts down the run ... makes this offense completely 1 dimensional ... and then proceeds to treat Ryan Lindley like that side of beef that Rocky Balboa pummeled into oblivion in the slaughterhouse. He should have happy feet and his head on a bobble head swivel by mid 2nd quarter.

I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 17
Cardinals 3

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I see another annoying first half coming with putrid offensive football on both sides. I see Bevell calling a crap game in the first half before finally relenting and giving Lynch the ball 15 times in the second half after Lynch only getting the ball 5 times in the first half. I see Russell running for his life but busting a few for key first downs. At the end of the first half 6-3 Hawks.

Second half defense comes alive and gives the offense multiple short fields to work with and the seahawks absolutely go on a roll and score 24 points in the second half while only giving up one more field goal.

Final Score 30-6

HawkFan72

Reaction score
On paper, the Hawks win. Now they just need to execute. Cards will be tough. Their Defense owns us. Just need to score enough to win and keep their blitz off Russ (not an easy task...in our house they had 7 sacks). But I believe the Hawks will be fired up and do what it takes to go 1-0 this week.

Seahawks 17
Cards 13

My Record to Date: 10-4

kf3339

Reaction score
I just don't see this as a close game like some of you do. My prediction is 27-3 Hawks. Probably going to be way off but so what. The main thing is that we will win.

RTD: 10-4