Seahawks 58 - Cardinals 0 - make them remember!

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Richard Sherman and Bobby Wagner each had two interceptions, Marshawn Lynch ran for three touchdowns and the Seahawks set a franchise record for points. :th2thumbs:

pehawk

Reaction score
Bart from this very place troll Darnell Docket on twitter by replying to his tweet "Are you thinking about 58-0?". Dockett replied "I'd be lying if I said I haven't been".

That week, Cards won here in Seattle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
pehawk":3rbc80wm said:
Bart from this very place troll Darnell Docket on twitter by replying to his tweet "Are you thinking about 58-0?". Dockett replied "I'd be lying if I said I haven't been".

I actually respect Dockett for being honest about that.

The other good thing about this is that Lindley finished that game up for the Cards, and he's starting this Sunday. I can see us having a few good defensive plays, maybe an INT, and he might start panicing and have his confidence fade.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2gfrj3pn said:
pehawk":2gfrj3pn said:

I actually respect Dockett for being honest about that.

The other good thing about this is that Lindley finished that game up for the Cards, and he's starting this Sunday. I can see us having a few good defensive plays, maybe an INT, and he might start panicing and have his confidence fade.

Me too.

We'd all love him if he was a Hawk.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I really think our defense is going to FEAST on the woodpeckers, we are on a huge wave..
WE ARE THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS! We are STILL HUNGRY!
We want to make a statement about who we are, what we are.

We like the top of the football mountain. We are here to stay a while longer!!

evergreen

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1dvj6zch said:
I really think our defense is going to FEAST on the woodpeckers, we are on a huge wave..
WE ARE THE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS! We are STILL HUNGRY!
We want to make a statement about who we are, what we are.

We like the top of the football mountain. We are here to stay a while longer!!
this

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1usdmr0q said:
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=321209026

A huge psychological implant, sure we were different, they were different.
Too much time has passed to give them a revenge edge, but recent enough (Carroll/Wilson era) to shiver their timbers.
We smoked 'em, chocked 'em and kicked them to the curb!

That game from 2 years ago means jack crap now. Hell prob at least 1/3 of their current team wasn't even on the roster back then. They also can into our house last year in more recent news and beat us after earlier in the last season we beat then at their house.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Hell that season was when their Head Coach got fired. FYI they happened to beat us in Arizona earlier in 2012 too.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Marshawn ," we got some dogs." Don't care how smart Arians is or how good the Cardinals D is . Prime time is coming, Sunday night is going to be a " mismatch". I misspoke in a previous post ,,,,,this is the game we put the NFL on notice!!!

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Just realized this is a prime time game. Not even worried a little bit anymore.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Honestly...the worst thing you can do is make them remember. Different team(s) and only fuels motivation. I remember seeing the dude in the SE corner with that exact sign...we lost.