Seahawk gathering in Arizona Saturday night before the game

Jdsoup14

Reaction score
Looking to meet up with other 12s Saturday evening. Does anybody have any planed get-togethers?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jdsoup14":3m9owrnq said:
Looking to meet up with other 12s Saturday evening. Does anybody have any planed get-togethers?

I am flying in on my wings....later in the day. Not sure where we are going to head. A place called Wasted Grain in Scottsdale is a hawkbar from what I am told. Another is Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers just south of there. Got no idea.
Go hawks.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ipfexu9 said:
Jdsoup14":2ipfexu9 said:

I am flying in on my wings....later in the day. Not sure where we are going to head. A place called Wasted Grain in Scottsdale is a hawkbar from what I am told. Another is Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers just south of there. Got no idea.
Go hawks.
Although ts saturday night you should def check out skeptical chymist. They have a lot of hawx stuff on the walls etc. Either way enjoy wherever u go!

OP
OP
J

Jdsoup14

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I went by the skeptical chemist today. I Talked to some 12s and it seems like a lot of people are all going to a place called Mcfaddens in Glendale by the stadium. We have about 10 or 12 of us that will all be there at about 7 o'clock.
Looking forward to seeing the place filled up with 12s.
Go Hawks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I may plan on hitting up McFaddens on game day for lunch. Dunno yet. still gotta get to Az yet. he he he Go Hawks.

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
Wasted Grain is a great place to check out but certainly is not a Seahawks bar. It is more a nightclub in Old Town Scottsdale. Skeptical Chemyst is awesome and although you Northwesterners may mock this compared to what you available there, Skeptical Chemyst has pretty good Fish Fry, All You Can Eat on Saturdays.

However, both of those spots are a good 40 min to an hour from the stadium so depending on where you are staying you may want to check out the Tilted Kilt in Arrowhead. Much closer to the stadium and the Arizona Seahawkers meet there every week. Not as much "official Seahawks bar" but they do sponsor the Arizona Seahawkers Club and there a few banners up around the place. On top of that the "view" is much better at Tilted Kilt.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I can only imagine how many of us 12s are going to be In Arizona if the Hawks get to the super bowl , I have to work in Minnesota that weekend but I will be done in time to watch the game. So I will be looking to find some 12s if they get there.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Any word on how big of a possible 12th man crowd will be at the game? I can't imagine it will be like last year but I can only hope. I want to hear those Sea-Hawk chants during the post game talk drowning out the interviews

peppersjap

Reaction score
I went last year and we hit McFaddens along with with what had to have been a couple thousand Hawk fans. Wednesday night was crazy but you could get a drink with out too much problem but game day (Thursday) was flat out insane. The only way to get a Beer without a huge wait was to buy a bottle from the buckets of ice they had to set up. The bathroom lines were like at the game. The Cardinal fans were booed as they went by like it was a home game. The 12's even took over there beer garden.
Softy from KJR interviewed the manager from McFaddens and he said we bought him out of almost all alcohol and most of his food. He couldn't open on time the day after the game because he had to restock. I saw a video someone sent me earlier and it looks like we were being represented well again!

G

I always thought that only the face of guts man can say something like that, now even from those so-called parents mouth heard. where can i purchase tom shoes Toms Glitter Women Shoes Blue Sliver If it's an investment, what does the city get for its investment? Toms Classics Women Shoes Pink Khaki toms online discount With help from friends and loved ones, Galliano put on his first show in 1984. cheetah print toms for women what to wear with navy blue toms (On Dustin Pedroia's progress from seasonending surgery on his left foot): Pedey is back running fullspeed. toms silver sparkle But, why i am so perfect picturesque natural scenery, holding that everywhere with artificial traces of the park? toms soap bar Toms Womens Dancing Flat Shoes Grey Hope to be a famous star, of course, if you do not know me, also never mind, do a behind-the-scenes boss is a happy thing. youth toms <a href="http://melangemedspa.com/news/tomsoutlet/custom-toms-shoes-painted-id-76.asp">custom toms shoes painted</a> I do, you may not see all of it, but i believe that one day you will see, and i will be waiting for the yes, the so-called love is actually very simple, as long as the heart on the line, not to say that you do not, but you don't know how to use my heart and have. New Arrival Toms Corduroy Women Shoes Dark Blue <a href="http://danielbraaten.com/images/tomsoutlet/Toms-Stone-Washed-Women-Shoes-Black-id-10.asp">Toms Stone-Washed Women Shoes Black</a> I took a glance at him for his smile helpless, this picture is supposedly the picture is this episode, i will draw on the other side of the bed to see a. Toms Womens Vegan Wrap Boots Red
ndpncbwz http://moserford.com/images/tomsoutlet/ ... -id-35.asp seskfbts

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping the 12s travel well for this game; would be nice to have some noise while we're on D to rattle the QB just a bit more.