Terry Blount taking no prisoners

Rob12

Reaction score
A bit early in the morning to be drinking, isn't it? Or does someone have a solid three day weekend planned?

kidhawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":pg9reeu7 said:
Jinx believers like Softy are going to be pissed.

Wilson mentioned this in his press conference yesterday. As per usual, Blount isn't really writing anything that takes any effort.

HansGruber

Reaction score
The author used the term, "Once and a while."

I truly honestly hate morons who do that. It's "once in a while". "Once AND a while" makes no sense whatsoever. That stupidity rankles me almost as much as people who type "loose" when they mean "lose", i.e., "I'd sure to hate to loose that bet this weekend!"

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
How about people that go around "axing" people questions. That one drives me nuts; or how about "he borrowed me" something.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3ah4ja3u said:
How about people that go around "axing" people questions. That one drives me nuts; or how about "he borrowed me" something.

I agree...I dont ax anyone...I have one and use it on wood but I like to maul them instead. She axed me to go to the maul and buy some shirts. They dont wear shirts....they wear blouses. sheeesh.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Blount is the best writer ever... No, seriously, he his... write?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
HansGruber":2v6eg9m1 said:
The author used the term, "Once and a while."

I truly honestly hate morons who do that. It's "once in a while". "Once AND a while" makes no sense whatsoever. That stupidity rankles me almost as much as people who type "loose" when they mean "lose", i.e., "I'd sure to hate to loose that bet this weekend!"

How about " For all intents and purposes vs for all INTENSIVE purposes" Yeah, that purpose is really 'intensive.' Can't believe how many people mindlessly parrot that phrase.