Which seahawks will miss the pro bowl due to sb?

kobebryant

Reaction score
To answer it another way, the ones that I felt justified in voting for were: Wilson,Lynch,Sweezy,Bennett,Wagner,Sherman,Chancellor,Thomas, Lockette (st), Hauschka, Ryan

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Wouldn't the correct answer be all of them? Well, I guess they could watch it on tv.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Would be nice if Maxwell could get in. A bit unsure about Wagner since he missed quite a few games, though he's certainly played like a pro bowler in the games he has played.

mistaowen

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3isqkq8r said:
zero if we don't beat the Cardinals this week...

So none of our number 1 ranked defense makes the pro bowl if we don't beat the Cards this week. Feel free to list players ahead who are more deserving.

Lately I feel like people on this forum just post to rile people up....which sucks.

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle had six would have-been pro-bowlers last year. Among them Wilson and Unger, who are doubtful to make it back.

I think it will be Lynch, Sherman, Earl, Kam... and that might just be it. Wagner deserves it, but is a Mebane special and missed games to boot.

mistaowen

Reaction score
kearly":1an7gotf said:
Seattle had six would have-been pro-bowlers last year. Among them Wilson and Unger, who are doubtful to make it back.

I think it will be Lynch, Sherman, Earl, Kam... and that might just be it. Wagner deserves it, but is a Mebane special and missed games to boot.

Wagner is definitely getting more league wide recognition from fans. I live in Boston and almost all my friends who pay attention to football outside the Pats know he is an awesome player. The players are also making statements on social media that he deserves to make it.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
mistaowen":3vftapz6 said:
The_Z_Man":3vftapz6 said:
zero if we don't beat the Cardinals this week...

So none of our number 1 ranked defense makes the pro bowl if we don't beat the Cards this week. Feel free to list players ahead who are more deserving.

Lately I feel like people on this forum just post to rile people up....which sucks.

I think he meant that none of them would miss the pro bowl, because they would all have free time to go since they're not preparing for the Super Bowl.

Anyhoo...I agree that the OP's list of candidates are the most likely. Too bad ADB won't be voted in...with Cris Carter being a captain this time around it would be extra entertaining.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
For sure:
Sherman
Lynch
Thomas
Chancellor

Close calls:
Wilson
Bennett
Wagner
Sweezy