Consider yourselves lucky

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
Consider yourselves lucky you don't have listen to Arizona radio this week. Luckily I have iHeartRadio on my computer so I listen to KJR when in the office. But I spend a good portion of my day facing a windshield and am forced to listen to the local sports talk radio during the day. On more than one occasion I have thrown up a bit in my mouth. They are on full homer here mocking the everything from Russell to the piped in noise at the Clink. One host this afternoon was arguing that the home field advantage is greater in Arizona based on the amount of False Start penalties of opponents since 2006. Today was horrid.

So next time you feel llike grumbling about a crappy sports talk show host in the Great Northwest, just remember... it could be worse! Much... much... worse.

lsheldon

Reaction score
You live there? Cause internet radio allows you to get KJR sports radio or ESPN 710 radio. Both are local to Seattle.

TLD0550

Reaction score
I can't agree more!!!! It has been unbearable but laughable at the same time. I cant wait to hear Ron Wolfly on Mondays drive to work

irocdave

Reaction score
I took a peek at their forums today and there fans seem to feel their team has been disrespected by the media. Sound familiar? Cards deserve respect, they are tied for the best record in the NFL. But...we all know what is coming and the mediots are seeing the same thing. Scary huh? Mediots seeing the same thing as Hawk fans, that should make long time Hawk fans nervous. Stats, trends etc don't mean squat in a game like this. What matters is who is not playing. I like the Hawks chances, no disrespect to Cards fans.

OP
OP
kamikazehawk

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
Thanks, I do live in Phoenix. I do listen KJR on iHeartRadio but sometimes its unavailable. I don't pull up the broadcasts on 710 much but I have come to enjoy Mitch and Softy. The middle of the day isn't quite as good but its alright.

As for Wolfly, I am looking forward to it as well. If you have the chance to listen, Monday morning will be very entertaining come Monday morning here in "The Basin".

King Dog

Reaction score
I live in Phoenix and go to the game about every other year. To say the Cards have a better home field advantage than the Hawks is a joke.

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
I live in Bullhead City and the Cardinal fans that I know around here not as confident as the fans in Phoenix. I don't listen to the radio around here.

Attachments

• Harley_jpgplate.jpg
    Harley_jpgplate.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 1,093

endzorn

Reaction score
It doesn't matter where you go, the sports radio hosts and fans are going to homer hard on their team. I've lived in four different markets and they're all the same. When I lived in Washington I had coworkers who quit talking to me because I didn't think Darrell Jackson would get Hall of Fame votes.

I actually like listening to enemy radio leading up to seahawks games.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
If you have an iphone you can get the 710 Seattle radio app. Just plug it in to your custom stereo and listen to Seattle radio in Arizona.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
When the cards were in the east they couldn't sell out sun devil stadium with half the stadium Eagles/Cowboys/Giants/Sky bs fans.

Their home crowd is just east coasters whose teams don't come to AZ once a year anymore

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Guys, as I was sparring with an online Cards fan I was surprised to lean that the UofP was open for business in 2006. In False Starts counted since 2006, they lead us.
I was taken aback to learn this but it is what it is.

bryantology79

Reaction score
c0150ca5093406485d08be427245042d.jpg

pass it on guys

enamel

Reaction score
"When I lived in Washington I had coworkers who quit talking to me because I didn't think Darrell Jackson would get Hall of Fame votes."

This... Is amazing.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
enamel":3pwlijro said:
"When I lived in Washington I had coworkers who quit talking to me because I didn't think Darrell Jackson would get Hall of Fame votes."

This... Is amazing.

:13:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have heard it all from the Cardinals' group of idiots in Mesa.

They are at home,
Fitzgerald is back.
And my favorite is that they have a great defense.

I do not know if I could stomach 30 seconds of Ron W....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... We have the Power and that was just like the days of doing battle with other warriors.... Warriors with Honor"

northseahawk

Reaction score
I know exactly what you're talking about. I had to go through that during the days leading to the Super Bowl in Denver. My lord. I could imagine the fans being over confident, but the hosts were the worst part.