Will Idzik come back to the Hawks?

seabowl

Reaction score
Being from NY it seems like almost every day there is either a fire Idzik billboard or plane flying over Jets practice saying "Fire Idzik". They really do hate him here. With this said it is in the realm of possibility that he gets the ax. Question is does he come back home and join the organization? I believe he was our capologist and think there is always room for a guy like that. In addition JS has only said good things about Idzik so it may be a good fit. Thoughts?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He was a great cap guy. If they have a spot for him, I'd love to see him come back. Schneider used to praise him for being such a cap genius.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Damaged goods and a sad reminder of the fail left behind by Ruskell and Co. Thanks, but no thanks.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1w2734hp said:
He was a great cap guy. If they have a spot for him, I'd love to see him come back. Schneider used to praise him for being such a cap genius.
This!

Would love to have him back. Dude was the CapMaster.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2mfwbz1q said:
HawkFan72":2mfwbz1q said:
This!

Plus he knew he was coming back all along thus took Percy off our payroll to help with the recent signings. :D

olyfan63

Reaction score
seabowl":2ece1llf said:
Tech Worlds":2ece1llf said:
HawkFan72":2ece1llf said:
This!

Plus he knew he was coming back all along thus took Percy off our payroll to help with the recent signings. :D

Post of the day!!

Now THAT would be truly clever, LOL.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
seabowl":1xsn4iyt said:
Tech Worlds":1xsn4iyt said:
HawkFan72":1xsn4iyt said:
This!

YES! This post is great! :0190l:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1pf83hb6 said:
seabowl":1pf83hb6 said:
Tech Worlds":1pf83hb6 said:
HawkFan72":1pf83hb6 said:
This!

YES! This post is great! :0190l:
:13: Awesome stuff.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I'll be surprised if they fire him. It takes a lot more than one year to turn over a roster like the Jets have, never mind the lame duck head coach/staff he inherited. He needs another two years to get their new coaching staff in place, a new QB, and some more pieces to build around. Idzik isn't the reason the Jets have stunk again this season, they were already in a really bad way when he got there this year.

northseahawk

Reaction score
He should of gave us the Jets 1st for him to as a sign of loyalty to resign him here. lol

CHawk

Reaction score
Isn't the Jets fans biggest bitch about Idzik that he has all this cap money on the books and didn't use it to sign more "big name" free agents?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I lost respect for Idzick when he didnt show up at Jets camp and cut Sanchez and Holmes. two guys that were clearly bringing down that organization . Even though they would have saved no money it would have been like us cutting TJ hooosh . which we all know has worked out wonderfully

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
CHawk":2b31rbxi said:
Isn't the Jets fans biggest bitch about Idzik that he has all this cap money on the books and didn't use it to sign more "big name" free agents?

Yes that's part of it. My take though is that the owner Woody Johnson has something to do with
Idzik not spending those dollars.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2ifp2z56 said:
What did he do that was so great? Draft picks get slotted for pay.

He took a rabid Percy off our back so he served his purpose. He is probably better working for us on a different team.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd like to see him back but Schneider is doing a pretty damned good job with the cap as is (or whoever he hired to do it).

We've kept a ton of guys that most of us thought we would lose.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":5451dmdm said:
I'd like him and Scot McCloughan back for sure.
He's living in Ferndale (McCloughan) and seems to be doing well with his scouting business.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I started this thread in this forum a few days ago. No one responded except to move to the NFL Forum. I think the mods just a flip a coin sometimes.