Officiating crew for Sunday

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Anyone know what crew is doing the game?

Please delete if already discussed. Thanks

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hmm, the only things I seem to remember about Walt Anderson is that he tends to let the defenses play and he isn't that guy that has to be the center of attention as the ref.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Seahawks are 0-3 with Anderson as referee. He oversees Big-12 officiating. His crew is on the upper end of penalty calls in the league. He has by far the most roughing the passer and illegal use of the hands calls. He has also called the 2nd most unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. The rest of his penalties look about average.

A

Anonymous

seahawksteve":2cxg0aea said:
anyone know what crew is doing the game?

please delete if already discussed. thanks

Hey Steve, capital letters...

:roll:

Not the most favorable of crews, but the prime-time slot means balance in the bad calls.

At least, that is what I'm hoping for anyway.

G

I know my parents as i lay posterior, their original intention is good, but i prefer to go its own way, if your own life do not live, and what meaning. how long does toms shipping toms desert chambray wedge bootie This facility charges no admission fee but suggests donations. where do they sell toms in nj toms desert oxford olive canvas Youngblood says her little one would sit at the window for 30 minutes at a time just watching Santa. toms for women size 10 where to find toms shoes in baton rouge Style and design are also charming for everyone and Still I left an important detail. Toms Womens stripe shoes white and black ; You are very close, but the feeling is so far away. Toms Womens stripe shoes white and blue Toms Earthwise Women Classics Green If i were a bird, i want to fly, fly, even folding wings, i do not want to suffer this binds to the if he is the eagle, i will be the canary in the cage, i have the courage to break free, even if i have the desire, but desire is just desire. New Toms Kids Glitter Shoes Grey <a href="http://pelicansigns.brinkster.net/images/tomsoutlet/girls-toms-id-73.asp">girls toms</a> I wear a coat in the heat when take off, the dress is definitely in her arms. toms free shipping promo code <a href="http://oanewton.com/images/tomsoutlet/tiny-toms-banner-id-92.asp">tiny toms banner</a> I really have nothing to say, because i can't explain my tangled mood, cannot explain why i'm all alone, can not use the right words to express my heart, so i choose the silence right. toms shoes online coupon code
scwjjsou http://melangemedspa.com/news/tomsoutle ... -id-29.asp pvebgbme

G

He is a respectful bow, the father did not say a word, quietly blew the xiao. boys toms size 11 tom ford sunglasses washington dc They want shoppers to be able to identify Skaist Taylor and its favourite leather, lace and coolgirl looks with nothing more than a passing glance. where can i find toms shoes near me Toms Womens Dragon Glitters Pink Bright summer, to cope with the method, it is winter sun downturn from interruption, looking back. toms canvas shoes women Toms Glitter Women Shoes Blue Sliver Then just final year, the marketing specifications Bureau in Australia purchased the elimination of nevertheless an additional racy CK 2010 new CK boxer briefs light oblique font, light borders marketing campaign featuring Lara Stone lying straight down when shrouded by guy models, just one of which can be gripping her hair, with officials declaring the graphic encouraged rape and violence. toms toothpaste Feels like nobody to how to save them, their respective secretly chase self enjoyment, a kind of disgusting follow the prescribed order. buy toms shoes Toms Glitter Women Shoes Black Sliver He was handsome, cheeks reddish, slightly ill feeling. toms for boys size 5 <a href="http://readesign.org/images/tomsoutlet/New-Arrivals-Toms-Muticolor-Classic-Shoes-Red-id-81.asp">New Arrivals Toms Muticolor Classic Shoes Red</a> He, strong, bold, man enough, that she was impressed, at that time, they are shy, silly old, that year, the language teacher to teach them to write the diary, and share; thus, they begin to understand each other, care about each other; because the learning and understanding, but it is close to the pen pal, only letters current, the familiar is the heart of the exchange rather than linguistic intercommunication, and they are shy to communicate with each other, some are to meet each other a knowing smile, shy around, so each bosom pals, more time is through friends to exchange delivery note, so the exchange until the senior high school entrance examination; through a friend, she knows he wants to take the graduation card the day that they are talking about; but before that day, her cousin had her graduation certificate gave her, and she with farm work at home, not the day to see him. toms shop rite in okemos <a href="http://changemasters.com/images/tomsoutlet/Toms-Women-Slippers-Khaki-id-23.asp">Toms Women Slippers Khaki</a> Grandma said, standing body should be straight, called standing like a pine; sit waist to steady not dangling, called sit like a bell; walk fast and don't dilly-dally, that walk like the wind; don't look look look, call be entirely absorbed; bad words don't bother, called ears not audit. Toms Womens Dragon Glitters Beige
sowdbhhj http://tedspawn.com/images/tomsoutlet/N ... -id-84.asp uyhtgssu

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2o0bdkt4 said:
Seahawks are 0-3 with Anderson as referee. He oversees Big-12 officiating. His crew is on the upper end of penalty calls in the league. He has by far the most roughing the passer and illegal use of the hands calls. He has also called the 2nd most unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. The rest of his penalties look about average.

You just ruined my weekend. :pukeface:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawknation2014":aqb3k1ua said:

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to today's game now.

253hawk

Reaction score
Looks like his last game for us was the 13-6 @ SF with Alex Smith.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
hawknation2014":2lj9w43r said:

giphy.gif

200x200px-ZC-403f7d5b_dj-paul-looking-crazy-o.gif

A

Anonymous

Request:

Would the user that made a report on this topic, please PM me.

Thank you,
HH