Watch other games
Make lunch
See what's up here on .net with my phone

Nothing amazing...just waiting for game time baby

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm watching Ravens @ Texans.
Couple of cool back stories.

Case Keenum was brought back to the team on Sunday to start 2nd to injuries.

Andre J. Just caught 1000 pass.
Second fastest to get there.

Love to watch JJ.
I still like Justin F. too. NFLN crew did a little piece on him this AM. I didn't know he played a role in us getting #24. Evidently JS talked to him before hand, and Justin put in a good word. Turns out they are buddies, was said that Lynch would fake being tired so that Justin could get some carries.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
DVR'd NFL First (Mike Rob! :)) and Gameday Morning so I'll mostly fast-forward through those looking for Seahawks talk. There's also laundry, a visit from a potential adopter for my foster dog, some Redzone watching, .Net reading and a whole lot of clock-watching.

Cartire

Reaction score
Redzone is the right answer for those wondering.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chiefs vs. Stealers right now.
Went to store earlier.
Colts vs. Cowpatties next up.
Lunch soon.

Most importantly rooting for the Lions and Packers to win today because if they both do so and our Hawks win their last 2 we are #1 seed in the NFC!! Both teams are leading in the 2nd quarter as I type this. :0190l:

danp1990

Reaction score
Trying to get off of work early and finish the Colts / Cowboys Game.I hate Luck but dammit, TODAY! go Colts. Drop the boys to a 10-5 mark.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I gotta wait until 8:30. Not everyone on this board lives out west.
As for what I am doing. Watching the earlier games and tracking my fantasy score because I am playing for the championship today. :)

dbmack

Reaction score
We ran to Rainier OR to pick up some rum for mr dbmack, played video poker (I won $50!), picked up a Papa Murphy for the 'Hawks game. The mr is watching a Netflix movie then will switch over to the other games we DVR'd while running around. I'm trying to talk him into watching the Seahawks game live but he probably won't since he hates commercials. I will follow along on here and Twitter if he won't.

A

Anonymous

MB12":2cgg0dnv said:
HoustonHawk82":2cgg0dnv said:
5:30?

I gotta wait until 7:30.

:cry:
I gotta wait until 1.30 am

:mrgreen:

Well, regardless, it's only a 4 hr. wait right now.

:3:

I just put a new camshaft, timing chain & gears, and a polished aluminum cover on a small-block Chevy. Adjusting roller rockers now...

misfit

Reaction score
I'll never understand people who call themselves football fans and only watch Seahawk games.

A

Anonymous

Largent80":7wu5fbmx said:
Scott, you are the man. Any chance you can make it out here for the Winternationals?

I wish, too much work here.