Discipline or upset stomach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tical21

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I can't find the original post, but I would like to credit the original poster for the thought. After initially rejecting the idea, I'm fully convinced Marshawn was out for discipline reasons, not an upset stomach. He sits there for a while, sees the first quarter is a few minutes away from ending, and casually puts his helmet on. He is in on the second play of the second quarter. Hmmmm. Me thinks somebody got suspended for a quarter. Late for a meeting perhaps?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Tical21":18kxmhwp said:
I'm sorry, I can't find the original post, but I would like to credit the original poster for the thought. After initially rejecting the idea, I'm fully convinced Marshawn was out for discipline reasons, not an upset stomach. He sits there for a while, sees the first quarter is a few minutes away from ending, and casually puts his helmet on. He is in on the second play of the second quarter. Hmmmm. Me thinks somebody got suspended for a quarter. Late for a meeting perhaps?
The guy looked extremely sick... His eyes were dark and sunken, they were red and watery almost as if he had been throwing up. Aside from that big run he looked very un-beastmode like. I think his sickness was legit.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
He kept rubbing his stomach on the sidelines. How do you explain being late out to the field

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
If he knew he wasn't going to play in the first quarter, why would it matter if he was on the field at gametime? Maybe they came up with a plan that he wasn't feeling well and they would re-assess at the end of the first quarter, but I'm sure there are a lot of guys here that got suspended for a quarter at one point or another.

rastahawk

Reaction score
When I saw him on the sideline to be honest I was a little relieved. I was just telling a buddy of mine I would be totally fine with Beast being held to 10 carries each for the last two games so we can save him for the playoffs.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/FtblSickness/status/546864362678652928[/tweet]

blue 22

Reaction score
Dude was sick. didnt you watch the game? michelle tofoya reported it. duh

OP
OP
Tical21

Tical21

Reaction score
I'm just saying, there was definitely a plan of some kind that he was going to play in the second quarter. Was he coming out in the second quarter as a statement? A similar statement to not joining the team in the locker room at halftime?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tical21":19w2rgwl said:
If he knew he wasn't going to play in the first quarter, why would it matter if he was on the field at gametime? Maybe they came up with a plan that he wasn't feeling well and they would re-assess at the end of the first quarter, but I'm sure there are a lot of guys here that got suspended for a quarter at one point or another.
You have the craziest conspiracy theories

SirTed

Reaction score
Just stop.

What is the basis for the desire to see things, even post things like that. One look at him (especially early in the game) and you could tell he was sick. Reports of him barfing in a garbage can. What causes a person to stir shit up like this. So, so dumb.

bindercarrie

Reaction score
It was a conspiracy, but it was a Skittles conspiracy. Skittles, stops barfing in it's tracks! Gives you enough juice for Beastquake II!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
can we end the conspiracy theories....this team has more than a chance of winning this entire thing again!

Status
Not open for further replies.