Toughest schedule in the nfl the last 6 weeks

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the Seahawks' last six weeks have been the toughest in the NFL. Has anyone seen a legitimate QB anywhere in there besides Russell Wilson?

Cartire

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1qb0fc2i said:
I find it hard to believe that the Seahawks' last six weeks have been the toughest in the NFL. Has anyone seen a legitimate QB anywhere in there besides Russell Wilson?

There's some truth to this.

But we did beat real qbs early in the season. Tell me you are scared of them now?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":21ngqa1n said:

Stat was based on opponents winning percentage. But we did get lucky with some qb's.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1q3b7mm9 said:
Well Krapperdink is a starter.................oh wait, you asked for a "legitimate" QB. Never mind, my bad.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Cartire":3ugor4sh said:
MontanaHawk05":3ugor4sh said:

There's some truth to this.

But we did beat real qbs early in the season. Tell me you are scared of them now?

I got over elite QBs last year when the Legion beat them all.

If I was scared of anything, it was the NFC West. Smashmouth, physical defenses with DEs who knew how to beat Russell Wilson. Then they just forgot to, and all conveniently regressed at QB right when we needed them to. :D

Latest posts