Can somebody help

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
so to clinch we need to win agaist rams and what needs to happen at gb/dL do they need to tie or do they need not to tie

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
#31 Kam Rocks":b0zundes said:
so to clinch we need to win agaist rams and what needs to happen at gb/dL do they need to tie or do they need not to tie

If we win against the Rams the divsision is guaranteed, and the only way we don't get the #1 seed is if the Cowboys also win and Green Bay and Detroit tie

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I thought it doesn't matter if Cowboys win if GB/DET is not a tie...the graphic earlier on NBC said "or" not "and" right?

OP
OP
#31 Kam Rocks

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
So do u guys think we should have it because i doubt gb is gonna tie

OP
OP
#31 Kam Rocks

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
We should beat the rams with our mojo right now and the last gb vs dl game was Gb: 7 and DL: 19

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
-The Glove-":wr0uwskq said:
I thought it doesn't matter if Cowboys win if GB/DET is not a tie...the graphic earlier on NBC said "or" not "and" right?

If the Hawks and Cowboys win, both will be 12-4 and the Cowboys have the tiebreaker on us. However, either Green Bay or Detroit will also end up 12-4 with a win. In the case of that 3-way tie, the Hawks have the edge. So if the Cowboys win, that is when we need to non-tie, to create the 3 way tie at 12-4

lsheldon

Reaction score
I just can't see Dallas losing to Washington no matter where they play next week, although I guess stranger things have happened this year. If we win next week were guaranteed to be the #1 seed if Green Bay and Detroit don't tie.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2k2ayada said:
-The Glove-":2k2ayada said:

If the Hawks and Cowboys win, both will be 12-4 and the Cowboys have the tiebreaker on us. However, either Green Bay or Detroit will also end up 12-4 with a win. In the case of that 3-way tie, the Hawks have the edge. So if the Cowboys win, that is when we need to non-tie, to create the 3 way tie at 12-4
Ok that's what I thought...so we are rooting for a 3way tie

OP
OP
#31 Kam Rocks

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
lsheldon":3cmjz5i3 said:
I just can't see Dallas losing to Washington no matter where they play next week, although I guess stranger things have happened this year. If we win next week were guaranteed to be the #1 seed if Green Bay and Detroit don't tie.
crazy things like th rams beating us but what i most definetly dont see is a tie between greem bay and detroit

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":15ad1vpb said:
HawkRiderFan":15ad1vpb said:
-The Glove-":15ad1vpb said:

A win for us and a loss for Dallas will do it. We own all other tiebreakers.

OP
OP
#31 Kam Rocks

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1wzsh1et said:
-The Glove-":1wzsh1et said:
HawkRiderFan":1wzsh1et said:
-The Glove-":1wzsh1et said:

A win for us and a loss for Dallas will do it. We own all other tiebreakers.
So if dallas loses we get a 2 way tie and We should have that thats what im getting out of this

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
#31 Kam Rocks":19or6ez9 said:
seahawkfreak":19or6ez9 said:
We win ,,no Gb/Det. tie #1 seed. Dallas game means crap
What do u mean by dallas game crap

He's saying that if Dallas wins, we win, and Gb/Det don't tie (one of them wins outright), then we all have the same record and we win the triple-tie.

But, if we win, and Dallas loses, then the GB/Det game doesn't matter how it ends. We'll have a better win record than all of them.