What other rb most compares to lynch?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It was brought up in the game day forum but the topic was quickly buried. Some day earl Campbell but I think he's more Walter Payton. Both guys would rather run over you but were also perfectly capable of juking you and had enough speed in the open field to take it to the house. Both ran with the heart of a lion as well.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Maybe Payton. Maybe some Jim Brown in there, although Brown wasn't nearly as elusive as Lynch.

probably really no one with the "drunken master" style type of running that Lynch uses combined with Riggins/Czonka/Campbell.

chet380

Reaction score
He was doing this (in less impactful situations) in Buffalo -- WHY would they let him go??

IndyHawk

Reaction score
There is no other Beast and probaly never will be..Some compare in ways but not in others..It will be a sad day when he is no longer a Hawk..He brings so much to our team ..I hope he stays ..

brimsalabim

Reaction score
No one really. The closest I can come up with was Natrone Means. Big physically punishing back that also had some moves. He didn't last long though.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
brimsalabim":222t3sjy said:
No one really. The closest I can come up with was Natrone Means. Big physically punishing back that also had some moves. He didn't last long though.
Really,,Natrone? You can do better. Don't be pulling out Marion Butts or Barry Word either. :D

chet380

Reaction score
Smaller version of Herschel Walker/Earl Campbell as a power runner

evergreen

Reaction score
He has the two best runs of all-time! He's the best! Earl Campbell toughness Walter Payton moves.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Comparing is tough- parts of several greats come to mind, but I think at this point it's safe to say that Lynch has the best feet and balance I've ever seen.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I see the Walter Payton comparison, but really, he's his own guy. Think about this. Who else plays like him now? No one.