What happened to Kearse?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
He was playing early in the game, next thing I know he's on the sidelines not in uniform.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Carroll said his hamstring tightened up and they took him out as a precaution. I don't know what that means in Carroll-speak but at least it's not "legit".

Smellyman

Reaction score
BillHawks":3u1pa67l said:
Carroll said his hamstring tightened up and they took him out as a precaution. I don't know what that means in Carroll-speak but at least it's not "legit".

Hamstrings you don't mess with. if it tightened up that means next time he runs hard it's a pull and he will be out longer.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Smellyman":2g1wmvs5 said:
BillHawks":2g1wmvs5 said:

Hamstrings you don't mess with. if it tightened up that means next time he runs hard it's a pull and he will be out longer.

Yeah, hamstrings injuries are fickle injuries. Very unpredictable how soon he will be OK, but the fact that he felt it tighten and shut down right away gives him a chance to be back soon.

OP
OP
Z

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Ah..okay dokes. I must have just missed that announcement, usually you don't see someone sitting out without an injury time out involved. Thanks all.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Having Kearse out gave Richardson a chance to get more targets. Richardson > Kearse and should be starting at #2 WR along with Baldwin. More Kearse back to #3 or #4 WR and he's more effective.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1cbn8bgn said:
Having Kearse out gave Richardson a chance to get more targets. Richardson > Kearse and should be starting at #2 WR along with Baldwin. More Kearse back to #3 or #4 WR and he's more effective.
Having Kearse out caused Walters to see significant playing time.

Our yards last night were even more incredible because we were only playing with 10.5 players on offense for much of the game.

Latest posts