"Russell Wilson is pretty good, I guess"

trharder

Reaction score
One of his best games for sure. We are really lucky to have him. Because he's a point guard play maker QB, he'll never get the recognition he deserves, but he's really freaking good.

#31 Kam Rocks

Reaction score
trharder":92elefn8 said:
One of his best games for sure. We are really lucky to have him. Because he's a point guard play maker QB, he'll never get the recognition he deserves, but he's really freaking good.
hes even better than andrew luck in my opinion

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
He's the best qb in the NFL until his run is over--which sure as hell ain't today.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
It is not a stretch to hypothesize that Wilson changed the direction of Tate's career, you would think he would be grateful enough to at the very least keep his doughnut hole shut.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I cant wait for IROCDAVE to comment again about how Wilson doesn't deserve to be a high paid QB, or how Stafford is a better QB. Games like last night should shut up all the haters.

A little O-line protection, and Russ has no problem with beating defenses with his arm.

Boycie

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":282tir4f said:
I cant wait for IROCDAVE to comment again about how Wilson doesn't deserve to be a high paid QB, or how Stafford is a better QB. Games like last night should shut up all the haters.

A little O-line protection, and Russ has no problem with beating defenses with his arm.

What makes me mad is how the media and uneducated fans say that because Russell runs and scrambles a lot he isn't a great QB. What the heck do you want him to do? Sit there and get killed? The fact that he eludes pass rushes, and runs for yards that defences give him, clearly shows that he is one the smartest QBs in the league. Oh, and if his O-line plays like they did last night, he will bloody well beat them with his cannon of an arm!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bitter":2jx5mn4t said:
It is not a stretch to hypothesize that Wilson changed the direction of Tate's career, you would think he would be grateful enough to at the very least keep his doughnut hole shut.

I don't know if Russell changed Tate's career as much as Pete did.

Tate was not that good his rookie year, still had a lot of growing up to do. Pete and his staff were the ones that didn't lose faith in Tate when he made stupid mistakes........on and off the field.

I think the sour grapes come from Tate thinking he wasn't worthy of being one the "core" players that Pete and John felt was important enough to keep. So hard to blame him for feeling slighted. BUT Tate doesn't get that huge contract in Detroit if it wasn't for Pete developing him into the player he is today.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bitter":riy03qjq said:
Not a crazy thought that. But as Sgt. Largent posits I think it's more about not being considered a "core" player for the Seahawks, it does have to sting a bit. But don't look now but Detroit is not a bad team and I think they are far more balanced then Green Bay and have no reason not to stomp them again Lambeau or no Lambeau.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Bitter":3eg50z5b said:
you would think he would be grateful enough to at the very least keep his doughnut hole shut.
lmao nice, guess im the only 1 that got that

ThidHN608033800330348834pid15

2_0_6

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1kb2cxxr said:
Hawk_Nation":1kb2cxxr said:

What makes me mad is how the media and uneducated fans say that because Russel runs and scrambles a lot he isn't a great QB. What the heck do you want him to do? Sit there and get killed? The fact that he eludes pass rushes, and runs for yards that defences give him, clearly shows that he is one the smartest QBs in the league. Oh, and if his O-line plays like they did last night, he will bloody well beat them with his cannon of an arm!

Completely agree.

Russ has made Chicken Salad out of Chicken S**T sooo many times this year.