Hauschka

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'll give him a pass on the 2 over 50 yards, sort of (would like to see 1-2 there). But the last one was a 47 yarder and we're playing indoors. An NFL kicker must hit that kick.

evergreen

Reaction score
two to the left and one to the right. It looked like he let up on the 2nd too much like he was chipping it in.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Overcompensated on the third one. I think the first two messed with his head a bit. Definitely an off night for him.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
The game for him was clearly an anomoly. Steven has been money for us for a long time now. He had a bad game. His team mates picked him up. End of story. NEXT!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The guy was upset after missing,I know he will fix and do what it takes next time..

getnasty

Reaction score
He's fine, he just got a few bad ones out of he's system before the playoffs start.

Seafan

Reaction score
It was a new turf and that could have been part of it. Hopefully it gets smoothed out by February 1st.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm guessing he'll be fine, though admittedly I have some concern watching him miss all three just in terms of it possibly getting in his head.

If he's fine from a mental toughness standpoint to deal with a rough game, I have zero concerns going forward.

Jeremy517

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1af8vts7 said:
2. Third most accurate Kicker EVER.

He's going to drop to #11 after tonight's game, if my math is right. He's still awesome though.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Glad he got that out of his system, Hausch(cost me)Money is usually a great bet for 1st scoring play against a tough defence, not today, better now than the Suberb Owl me reckons.

kearly

Reaction score
Haushka had a 49 yarder blocked in the previous game against Arizona. When he lined up for these three kicks, they were all similar range in a situation where a blocked kick was extremely undesirable. When these attempts were happening It felt like a blocked kick for a TD would allow Arizona to steal the game.

You could easily tell that Haushka was trying to get air under the kicks to avoid blocks. That messed with his accuracy just barely enough, all three of those kicks would have made it from 40 yards, and one of the kicks very nearly fell short.

The Outfield

Reaction score
We need to try to keep him away from 45+ yards for a little til he gets his confidence back. He's obviously got some confidence issues right now.

rastahawk

Reaction score
This didn't bother me at all today. I've always said that Haushka's misses are almost always in meaningless situations. But when we need him to be clutch he is.

253hawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JonRyan9/status/546913764549738497[/tweet]