Lockette on the Beastmode TD...

baumer64

Reaction score
Check out the blocks he made on that run. At least 3 of them and all legal. Dude showed great speed and toughness!

getnasty

Reaction score
Channel 83 plays hard there's no question about that.

OP
OP
baumer64

baumer64

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3127t1yu said:
His acceleration on that last block was truly impressive!
Yes that was unreal in that short of time to cover that much ground AND get in front to make the block!

WillySchu

Reaction score
THIS!

I was trying to point his blocks out to everyone in the bar. Few were interested, but yeah, he's a champ.

raisethe3

Reaction score
That beastly run!

CJ2kTgf.gif

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He cleared out like 3 or 4 different guys. Never gave up on the play for 80 freakin' yards. Unbelievable effort.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
WillySchu":1nfc1722 said:
.........I was trying to point his blocks out to everyone in the bar. Few were interested, but yeah, he's a champ.
Real football fans love great blocking and tackling because it's the essence of the game itself. You sir are a real football fan. Hats off.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I'm giving him 4 on that run. 1st, he made light contact but clearly extended the play by his position, 2nd and 3rd on the sideline where he put both down and out, and 4th catching up to and contacting Cromartie near the goal line.

OP
OP
baumer64

baumer64

Reaction score
He blocked #26 as ML broke it. Blocked him again at sideline as Beast hit him. Then hit #21 while out of bounds, then chased down #31 as Beast got to endzone. Epic run and amazing to make multiple blocks on the same play like that.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Can't say enough about Lockette on this play. Just wow. And that's incredible considering the run by Marshawn. If you're a high school coach this is the clip you show over and over again to highlight the hustle and effort by Lockette. Just phenomenal and something you don't see week in week out by the divas of today's NFL receiving corp.

The Outfield

Reaction score
pmedic920":15f5h5zy said:
The fact that he got that last block, @ the goal line, is truly amazing.

How the hell did he get back into that play?

Rockets engaged.

What amazes me most is how he and beast didn't get tangled up and fall down or go out of bounds. I can watch that GIF over and over and over.

byau

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2baxt4gg said:
He cleared out like 3 or 4 different guys. Never gave up on the play for 80 freakin' yards. Unbelievable effort.

Yup... Rashad Johnson, then Rashad Johnson AGAIN, Patrick Peterson (out of bounds) and then Cromartie...

Holy cow...