Russell ' s stiff arm

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I've never seen a QB stiff arm a defender consistently as Russell have. He averages at least 1 a game.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
nice move in the end as well. We are very lucky to have this guy on our team. The cash register will open large for him next year (because he deserves it).

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I watched him use that stiff arm plenty in college. It's one of the reasons I never realized he was too small.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Love Doug's reaction in the endzone, he starts off thinking "oh s***" and then is like "OH S****!!!!!!!!" but in a good way.

nategreat

Reaction score
Maaaaan, who's #93 on the Cardinals? Watch him the whole time- he's not even trying. I wouldn't even call it jogging. He's going @ walk-through speed. What a joke.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
nategreat":h2fwkewq said:
Maaaaan, who's #93 on the Cardinals? Watch him the whole time- he's not even trying. I wouldn't even call it jogging. He's going @ walk-through speed. What a joke.
Calais Campbell, who was playing hurt.

Msfann

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":2f3znev7 said:
Watch Campbell and Tommy Kelly (#95) both hit the ComeON button at the same time.

I had to watch it a few times to see it but both guys shake their heads the exact same say at the same time, that's funny.

And the guy who got trucked by Wilson, I'm sure it wasn't as embarrassing as what Lynch did to tracy porter but it was still pretty bad. Seeing him slap his hand into the ground in disgust was just the cherry on the top.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
That was one of the most OG runs I've ever seen. He straight goofed the second guy.

Ozzy

Reaction score
For me it was almost as impressive as the Lynch run.