Dynasty.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team is on the verge of the first dynasty in years.

Holy catfish. What a performance. Haush, you get a waver. Like Jon Ryan's struggles the past few weeks, we know you're better than you performed tonight.

I am in awe of this team. They made the Cardinals look like a joke when they had EVERY reason to win.

we.png

Rainger

Reaction score
Said it before will say it again, OTHER than the owners of the team who gave us and saved us the Seahawks we have the greatest Seahawks here right now.

Pete Carroll: The greatest coach in Seahawks history
John Schneider: The greatest general manager in Seahawks history
Russell Wilson: The greatest quarterback in Seahawks history
Marshawn Lynch: The greatest running back in Seahawks history

And many many more positions that could be argued as the best in team history

And they are all here at the same time.

DanejaHawk

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more, and was just having this discussion with my buddy at the bar. These Hawks are poised to do something special, and it's a truly special and beautiful time to be a Hawks fan. Such a young and talented roster full of highly competitive men, put in a culture that philosophically nurtures their want and will to win. Couple that with the fact that the roster and contracts are structured in a way that allows the talent level to be sustainable and replenishable over a significant period of time. It's simply amazing. GO HAWKS!

:thirishdrinkers:

morgulon1

Reaction score
rainger":3p7gy877 said:
Said it before will say it again, OTHER than the owners of the team who gave us and saved us the Seahawks we have the greatest Seahawks here right now.

Pete Carroll: The greatest coach in Seahawks history
John Schneider: The greatest general manager in Seahawks history
Russell Wilson: The greatest quarterback in Seahawks history
Marshawn Lynch: The greatest running back in Seahawks history

And many many more positions that could be argued as the best in team history

And they are all here at the same time.

Youre right. The fact that theyre all together. Its not like having Largent by himself of Easley by himself. We have a team
of pro bowlers and second tier contributors , which I think is the key to our being so good. The talent level doesn't drop off.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":17vf6yvg said:

Holy catfish. What a performance. Haush, you get a waver. Like Jon Ryan's struggles the past few weeks, we know you're better than you performed tonight.

I am in awe of this team. They made the Cardinals look like a joke when they had EVERY reason to win.

we.png

And I'm even more optimistic about next year's team. And the one after that. Still young but some of the very best players in the league and growing in bounds. A virtual all star team that plays as one and that has been the mainstay of all dynasties past.

We so deserve this. Go Hawks!

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Who the hell's gonna stop us? New England? I think we beat their ass in the Big Bowl.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
New Seahawk run out music

[youtube]YjpCU4Zy9Cs[/youtube]

HawkWow

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1jcsa0lw said:
Who the hell's gonna stop us? New England? I think we beat their ass in the Big Bowl.

I think that would have to be the match-up most would want to see..I mean nationally. The network would be forced to give ad space away if they got stuck with us vs. Denver again. At least Brady can put the ball downfield. The only problem is Brady and co would get the majority of face time leading into the game. And that would suck.

I want Pittsburgh.

peppersjap

Reaction score
It is such a turn around from after the Chiefs game where I had people at work telling me to put a fork in us because we are done. So many people climbing back on the bandwagon the last few weeks. Our defense is insane right now. They are currently playing better than last year. I know it was only Lindley but it still takes a great defense to crush someone like that.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Hauschka made very clutch FGs in the NFC CG last year, he does get a free pass for missing long FGs in a 35-6 blowout.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Aros":rz28jf0k said:

we.png

I would not look to far but Depends What Lynch wants to do , Retire , or he is going to be asking for the Moon for his paycheck in the future.

Mick063

Reaction score
No doubt that Lynch is a unique player, but I have sneaking suspicion that Carroll will always have a strong ground game. Maybe not as prolific as this year, but even a modest drop off would still put them top five in the league.

They put emphasis on run blockers when drafting offensive line. Read the comments that JS made after they drafted Carpenter. He used the term "road grader". That in itself should tell you what they are looking for in offensive linemen.

Turbin is showing marked improvement and Michael has a high ceiling. If those two can't get it done, JS will find one that can. Further, Wilson has reached veteran status and just beginning to enter into his prime years.

Losing Lynch will suck, but he will be competently replaced. Carroll will ensure the team can tote the rock. You can bank on it.

Dynasty = perpetuating what you do best

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkWow":13x3u511 said:
Lords of Scythia":13x3u511 said:

I think that would have to be the match-up most would want to see..I mean nationally. The network would be forced to give ad space away if they got stuck with us vs. Denver again. At least Brady can put the ball downfield. The only problem is Brady and co would get the majority of face time leading into the game. And that would suck.

I want Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh would be cool but New England would be the better game most likely. How about New England this year and then Pittsburgh for Superbowl 50? :mrgreen: :th2thumbs: :mrgreen:

Rainger

Reaction score
Looks like no one wants to pick up on your discussion of a Dynasty Aros.

I thought this would have been an active thread as the debate raged about a dynasty or something that someone said to hijack the thread.

Guess everyone either agrees or are too afraid to discuss it and make their opinions known.

If everything goes as expected this week end this will be the 3rd year in a row that the Hawks have had the number one defense allowing an average of only 15.43 points per game over 3 full years. (this could go down with holding the Rams under 15).

That hasn't been done since the late 60s Vikings teams.

Three years in a row is already a defense dynasty only more super bowls solidifies this.

This team is Historically great!!!!