I know we're used to seeing a big hit every week but...

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
How about Chancellor's de-cleater on Stepfan Taylor in the hole? Someone needs to make a gif out of that one.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The D came to play today. No way they were letting a 3rd string QB and his band of overachievers out-physical them.

gargantual

Reaction score
Have to admit I WAS worried. Guess I shouldn't have tho. Their bag of tricks finally ran out.

It did against us the first time now that I think about it. Running into a real, complete team showed them for what they are.

pmedic920

Reaction score
morgulon1":1us2s6m7 said:
Or how about Schofield's sack on whatshisass?

Sack was amazing, I don't understand why we don't run more stunts like this.
That move was lightning fast and in that alignment I don't see how it could have been defended.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I felt at the time that Bobby's stick-and-plant was the flame to the fuse of the smashmouth Seahawks powder keg. Even though the refs gave the receiver the benefit of the doubt with the 1st down, that hit reminded me of Kam's blast to set the tone for XLVIII.

Kam's & OB's shots were awesome in maintaining that physical intimidation.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":m41kdcee said:
I felt at the time that Bobby's stick-and-plant was the flame to the fuse of the smashmouth Seahawks powder keg. Even though the refs gave the receiver the benefit of the doubt with the 1st down, that hit reminded me of Kam's blast to set the tone for XLVIII.

^ this, absolutely!