Jeff fisher

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
is a Dbag. Look for many cheap shots and lots of whining. He is a dirty coach and I hope we are the final straw this year for his tenure. He is overrated. How nice would it be to send him out on a losing note?

ivotuk

Reaction score
And to think, that pos had the gall last spring to say " we need to respect the game more " yet another example of his superior hypocrisy.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Has an uncanny way of keeping a job. I've never seen a coach with such a poor track record keep his job for as long as he has. Poor Rams fans. All they have to look forward to each year is another losing record.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hope we beat them just like the last game last year.

Remember that implosion they had? They kept trying to get the Hawks to fight back, and instead the Rams kept getting 15 yard penalties and ejections. It was hilarious.

But that's the only way they know they can win.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Why hate on Jeff Fisher for his *SUCCESSFUL* trick plays against the Seahawks?
Isn't that what opponents are supposed to do, strengthen and sharpen us through the competition?
I guarantee all that got the attention of our special teams guys, and will most likely help us in "BIGGER" games when an opponent attempts trickery against us.

The deceptive punt return TD pointed out huge issues in punt coverage to fix.
The fake field goal TD showed Carroll a part of the rule book that we won't be asleep on any more.

A well-executed and successful trick play is a thing of beauty, to be admired.

Have we all forgotten about the 2012 season and TD passes from Sidney Rice, Golden Tate, and Marshawn Lynch?

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
That's why we need to go all shock and awe on them right from the beginning - to build up a big lead that they can't get close to with a couple of subterfuge scores.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2y7zokv1 said:
Gonna be throwing out all the tricks trying to play spoiler next week.

He had his 'D' going all out to draw un sportsman-like conduct and personal foul penalties against the Giants. Tried that last season with us in the final RS game, but our guys staid on the high ground. Hopefully we can do that again.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I thought him sending out all those players from the RGIII trade against WAS was hilarious.
No better way for a mediocre team to show their superiority over another mediocre team

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I hate him. He is a cheap shot coach. His teams are always hitting late and trying to play that tough guy crap with us.

I hope he loses forever.

Thank you for asking

olyfan63

Reaction score
davidonmi":o5z5zyh7 said:
I thought him sending out all those players from the RGIII trade against WAS was hilarious.
No better way for a mediocre team to show their superiority over another mediocre team

I enjoyed that too. It probably wasn't just Fisher; would think the St. Louis GM was in on it too.
At gametime, 'Skins had no idea that was what was going on, not that it matters. It was more like bragging to the Rams fan base that yes, the Rams did make the right choice.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Can't stand the guy. No trick plays for us next week I hope, I don't think Pete has that level of douchebaggery in him anyway. How about just an old-fashioned ass-kicking.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":dzwbygfe said:
I hate him. He is a cheap shot coach. His teams are always hitting late and trying to play that tough guy crap with us.

I hope he loses forever.

Thank you for asking
This...they've given up on the season and are content with dragging other teams down with them. How many all-out brawls have his team been a part of? Seems like he's a common denominator in them

HawkHack

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":3be8kfmq said:
Can't stand the guy. No trick plays for us next week I hope, I don't think Pete has that level of douchebaggery in him anyway. How about just an old-fashioned ass-kicking.
I agree that Fisher is a dirtbag. I actually dislike him even more than Harbaugh, who at least plays an honest game.