"Glendalequake"

nolachawks

Reaction score
The run was unbelievable, I'm still of the opinion that beastquake is the best run...ever. Did anybody else that Earl was one the first people to jump on Lynch after the touchdown. I would love to see the video of Earl running down the sideline from the bench then run into the endzone. I didn't know if it was legal for players to come off the "bench" and run onto the field for celebration (I guess i was thinking NBA rules). Also, I think Wilson's run to get in the endzone was unbelievable, I did feel bad for C-Mike though, you could tell how bad he wanted a TD.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I saw his Glendalequake run in person and was also an eye witness to another "epic" Beast Mode runs, but it wasn't the one against the Saints. Last season in Houston, he had what was about a 40 yard run from deep in our own territory that was every bit as impressive as his two more famous runs, the difference being that he didn't get a chance to leap into the end zone and grab his pecker.

mitleth

Reaction score
Once again, I need to rely on my friends in the NW to help a guy out! I live in Nebraska and don't get Rootsports NW and I saw a tweet that Kam "called the Marshawn run" and was being shown on Seahawks All Access. I was wondering if there is video of it anywhere or if anyone saw it and could fill me in on just HOW much Kam called it?