Cris Carter full of drivel once again

seahawksny

Reaction score
This morning on Mike and Mike he says that if Carson Palmer is on the field than Arizona could have easily won.
I guess Carson Palmer all of a sudden plays defense in the fourth quarter right Chris? Dude this guy should be fired

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The narrative on the Hawks going into the playoffs is that Seattle hasn't faced a good QB since they played Tony Romo and they lost that one. CC is just getting it warned up.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Reaneypark":dozjto9m said:
The narrative on the Hawks going into the playoffs is that Seattle hasn't faced a good QB since they played Tony Romo and they lost that one. CC is just getting it warned up.

if the score and remained 14 3 or 14 6 then maybe he has a leg to stand on.... and last time I checked Ron Jaworski called called Kaepernick possibly the greatest quarterback to ever play not too long ago and Seattle beat him twice,......you can't have it both ways sorry

TXHawk

Reaction score
Carson Palmer's stats in his two games against the Seahawks last year:

43-70, 436 yards, 2 TDs, 6 Ints, 53.0 passer rating.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
TXHawk":1fwp4brn said:
Carson Palmer's stats in his two games against the Seahawks last year:

43-70, 436 yards, 2 TDs, 6 Ints, 53.0 passer rating.

and how many tackles against Marshawn Lynch or Russell Wilson ? not like basketball where they play both ways and they can have a hand in everything that goes on

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I believe his quote was that the game would have been closer or the Cardinals could have easily won, not won easily. Probably should have selected a better word because that left it open to misinterpretation. The game would have been more competitive though, I can't argue that. Lindley missed Floyd for a TD against Sherman and missed a significant amount of other throws as well.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
He went on to be complimentary of the Seahawks WR corps as well. Mentioned that they will not get a lot of targets, but they are selfless and do everything including blocking, special teams, etc.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2gppgp4f said:
I believe his quote was that the game would have been closer or the Cardinals could have easily won, not won easily. Probably should have selected a better word because that left it open to misinterpretation. The game would have been more competitive though, I can't argue that. Lindley missed Floyd for a TD against Sherman and missed a significant amount of other throws as well.

I thought floyd flat out dropped the ball. Lindley hit him right in chest, unless Im thinking another play

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
seahawksny":144lqra7 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":144lqra7 said:

I thought floyd flat out dropped the ball. Lindley hit him right in chest, unless Im thinking another play

Lindley threw it short and behind a streaking Floyd. If Lindley leads Floyd there then Sherman would have been burnt toast. Floyd had to contort his body mid-stride just to have a chance at catching the ball.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2oc9nc7v said:
seahawksny":2oc9nc7v said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2oc9nc7v said:

Lindley threw it short and behind a streaking Floyd. If Lindley leads Floyd there then Sherman would have been burnt toast. Floyd had to contort his body mid-stride just to have a chance at catching the ball.

Ill have to check again, but it looked like a catch that should have been made Floyd was more at fault than Lindley. Ill have to check again

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
CC also mentions that Russell Wilson should be in the discussion for MVP of the league after Rodgers.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
seahawksny":1nr2940g said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1nr2940g said:
seahawksny":1nr2940g said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1nr2940g said:

Ill have to check again, but it looked like a catch that should have been made Floyd was more at fault than Lindley. Ill have to check again

No need to check again. I am correct.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
It looked to me like Floyd was the one who missed on that play. I doubt Carson throws that ball any better.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1viscj4o said:

We played a pretty good QB 10 1/2 months ago, when the D was playing like they are.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3bijkw99 said:
Yeah it's amazing how much stock the mediots put in the cowgirls fluke win up here. Morons!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The guy works for a network that likely has to try and stir interest in games. games featuring the Cards, or teams traveling to Seattle. What else would he say, don't even watch the playoffs, it's already over?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
CC is just like pete priscos and all haters of the world.

They all have said ( and whats funny, they think they are revolitionary)

Dont see this team repeating- Yes, well nobody else has in 12 years either Einstein

Team cant win on the road- yes, 5-3 this year, and 6-2 last year God AWFUL. Worst record in the history of sports.

Russell Wilson isnt an elite QB- but he has beaten brees twice, manning twice, Rodgers and Brady. Ask those guys if they give a rats tail or they thing RW gives a rats tail. He obviously doesnt

We have heard it all Fellow 12's. and truthfully, thats why its even sweeter.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3btpsnpp said:
Reaneypark":3btpsnpp said:
Yeah it's amazing how much stock the mediots put in the cowgirls fluke win up here. Morons!

I dont think it was a fluke
we were in midst of Harvin shenanigangs, injuries etc.
Wasnt a fluke, but we are better now