Here come the Rams

Largent80

Reaction score
I watched their game vs. NY yesterday. It looked a LOT like our game vs them in Seattle last year.

A lot of cheap shotting, a lot of just dirty play out of these fools.

I look for more of that kind of play from them. Hopefully we come out of that game with no injuries, and a huge win.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm really hoping the officials are on high alert from the league heading into the game because of what happened yesterday and call their bullshit really tight at the beginning of the game. If that happens, we'll jump ahead early (may anyway) and they'll roll over like the POS dogs they are.

pehawk

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, Roger preaches player safety, they'll keep things under control.

I have ZERO fear of the Rams, none.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
A lot of Giant players are complaining about late hits and cheap shots. No room for that from any team but especially from one playing ou the string. It's probably the only thing that concerns me.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
A backup QB at home on a team who's season is over and has 0 self control?

Should be a blowout for Seattle, the only down side is that those playoff tickets are gonna have to be paid for right after all this Christmas shopping.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":1lmazx4r said:
A lot of cheap shotting, a lot of just dirty play out of these fools.

Between Fisher and Gregg Williams, that's the dynamic duo of dirty cheap shot coaching super heroes maybe ever in the league.

Hawks46

Reaction score
pehawk":1rm0b0hi said:
Don't worry guys, Roger preaches player safety, they'll keep things under control.

You're so right !

I have total confidence in Goodell to have competent officials in place that will be able to manage and control a game.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks46":1txlu3r3 said:
You're so right !

I have total confidence in Goodell to have competent officials in place that will be able to manage and control a game.

I'm sorry but I have zero confidence in either of those things

AgentDib

Reaction score
Somebody spilled sarcasm all over this thread.

Injuries are the big thing for me. The biggest barrier to playoff success at C-Link would be if we lost key players vs. the Rams. I would like to see our offense start fast, a big lead, and then backups in the game in the mid third quarter.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Cheap shots make me nervous, but the Hawks falling for ridiculous trick plays makes me nauseous.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Will we substitute in this game?...

I mean we need it, but these guys are cheap shot artists.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1ir3wtr9 said:
Hawks46":1ir3wtr9 said:
You're so right !

I'm sorry but I have zero confidence in either of those things

L80, I'm in your boat, I too have zero confidence the league has competent officials with the ability to manage and control any game. The referees have been so biased against the Hawks this season and have let late hits on Russell go unpenalized over and again. Every game we see many very weak calls made against the Hawks but no fouls called against the opponents. does anyone really think the Cardinals committed only one penalty yesterday? That's what the scoresheet says happened, i saw quite few more but the Cardinals were penalty exempt.

Penalties have been so unevenly called against the Hawks this year that you'd think there was a separate rule book with different interpretations that applies just to Seattle while other team's don't have the same rule book or standards applied to them. The huge penalty differential is not something that statistics should support. Essentially any team playing Seattle will become the lowest penalized team in the league for that game. Yesterday the Hawks had 11 penalties for 97 yds while AZ had 1 for 5 yds.

Will the referees call a fair game against the Rams? To date this season's statistical evidence does not hold much hope that will happen.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I saw several blatant holdings on our defensive line that weren't called, the refs were busy throwing flags on us.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The crap against ODB alone was ridiculous

Fisher is the dirt worst. Hate playing these guys every season in Week 17

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1oh4fzoz said:
pehawk":1oh4fzoz said:

You're so right !

You forgot the..... :sarcasm_off: