Post Game

Uncle Si

Reaction score
A little shout out from an "estranged" Hawks fan.

Went to a lot of games in the Kingdome. Went to a few at the CLink. But I havent lived out west in 14 years. To see the level of Seahawk fan support at the opposing stadiums, especially post game, is amazing.

For all those that went... that was awesome to see.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Uncle Si":28r58uqn said:
A little shout out from an "estranged" Hawks fan.

Went to a lot of games in the Kingdome. Went to a few at the CLink. But I havent lived out west in 14 years. To see the level of Seahawk fan support at the opposing stadiums, especially post game, is amazing.

For all those that went... that was awesome to see.

It was absolutely electric there last night. I think everyone knew what was at stake for sure. We hooked up with some friends that are season ticket holders pregame on the great lawn. Regular tailgaters, and they compared the atmosphere to the NFCC game they had here against the Eagles. As we made our way from where we parked near Cabelas through Westgate we encountered 12 after 12 along the way. 12 flags hanging from the hotel balconies, countless 12 flags in the parking lots. It was a sight for sure. During the game we were constantly getting heckled by Cardinal fans until the run by Marshawn. After that it was game over, their bubble had been burst. People started pouring out of the stands, and I had to just smile. Thinking damn there is still 10 minutes left in this game, they just conceded to the beat down that was being given. We were in the upper level, and I took plenty of pics, but they just don't represent what it was like there. My voice is wrecked for a couple of days for sure, as we were bringing it on every play the Cards were on offense. Countless uproars of SEA HAWKS, to instill what we as 12's are about. Yeah, we were well represented at this game for sure.

Anyone have a link to the post game interview. We DVR'd the game, but it was local. On our way out, there were so many 12's down in the lower level. Think it might have been more than last year's Thursday's night game.