Which would you rather

• Back to back Lombardi's in Glendale

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • 3 Lombardi's in 5 years with the 2nd in Santa Clara and 3rd in Seattle

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We have a unique opportunity. and a unique team, to potentially win Lombardis on the home turf of a couple of our rivals.

Of course we would love to win this year and next year on our major rivals' home fields, but which would you rather.

Back to back wins with the second win coming in Glendale on the home turf of the team that will most likely be our biggest rival for the foreseeable future, thus becoming only the second team in the salary cap era to go back to back.

Three wins in 5 years with the second win coming in Santa Clara against a rapidly fading, but still hated, rival, and the third on our home turf.

- bsd RPA

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'll always take a win now over possible wins in the future. Banking on a win in a Seattle Superbowl down the road somewhere seems foolish if the robots take over the year before. We may still win it but it won't feel the same.

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I'm not talking about hoping for a win or banking on future hopes. Obviously, nothing is guaranteed, not even a trip to Glendale this year.

I am wondering, if you were guaranteed three rings over five years, including a victory on the 7 and 9 ers home turf, would you take that over B2B wins with the second in Glendale

-bsd RPA

rideaducati

Reaction score
Back to back to back with the final two being played in division rival stadiums would be my choice.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Since the odds of getting a super bowl in Seattle are stacked highly against us, I have to vote for the back to back option.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
With the Pete Carroll's Seahawks, IF we WIN the B2B this Year, I think we stand a real decent CHANCE of winning at least one more in the next 3 Years. :thirishdrinkers:
Try topping that, fellow homerz :mrgreen:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Why not be truly unique and be the Anti-Buffalo and win 4 in a row or get really stupid and do something never done in NFL history and win 5 in a row? As it is I see no reason why we can't do both the current options anyway. 2/2 or 3/5.

kearly

Reaction score
Back to back titles gives Lynch a prayer of making the hall of fame, and I think Seattle has a lot of hardware in their future so I'm not feeling particularly greedy.

No way would Seattle get a SB any time soon. Grossly unfair.