The Seahawks defense...

A

Anonymous

...has given up a total of 33 points since November 23rd.

Minnesota, Miami, St. Louis and Indy, each gave up more points than that, yesterday.

:mrgreen:

I just read that via a thread in the Shack, and just thought it was noteworthy.

Pretty cool, huh?

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Also read somewhere we have allowed less than 1000 yards total for the 5 games - and our O put up 60% that total in this one game! And this was supposed the be the "stretch of death" for us!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
and 7 of that was J Ryan muffing a punt and giving Philly the ball on our 15-20?

kidhawk

Reaction score
When I was watching the 4th quarter, all I could think about was "Don't let them get sloppy points at the end" We have the slimmest of leads over Detroit for the least points allowed this season defensively and that would be historic if we could finish the year leading that category again

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Watching guys like Arrington, E. Davis and T. Davis on NFL AM try to say something new and different to describe the Seahawks every day is worth the watch. They have literally run out of superlatives and have answered the same question of "who's the best?" like hundreds of times. It's always, "sigh.... The Seahawks...".

Priceless.

I can't wait to watch "playbook" on Fri to hear Sterling Sharpe drool all over himself, again. Love that show.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kidhawk":3sxopo43 said:
When I was watching the 4th quarter, all I could think about was "Don't let them get sloppy points at the end" We have the slimmest of leads over Detroit for the least points allowed this season defensively and that would be historic if we could finish the year leading that category again

Yea, I hate giving up garbage time points, and I'm glad the Hawks don't go into a prevent defense.

If you're into the stats for the defense (which I am) we're in luck. We have a slim lead over Detroit, but they have to play GB, at GB. We're playing the Lambs, at the CLink. I'm fairly confident in saying we retain our lead in the overall points race.