Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll.

zhawk

Reaction score
Watching espn talking about the hawks, and Keyshawn Johnson made a point how PC didn't try to change him but utilized his strengths.

Great point, but it got me to thinking about another QB we had in the past. Rick Mirer. (Don't stone me). He set a rookie record and then Flores tried to turn him into a vertical passer. After that, disaster. Any thoughts?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
zhawk":26w0yrtl said:
Watching espn talking about the hawks, and Keyshawn Johnson made a point how PC didn't try to change him but utilized his strengths.

Great point, but it got me to thinking about another QB we had in the past. Rick Mirer. (Don't stone me). He set a rookie record and then Flores tried to turn him into a vertical passer. After that, disaster. Any thoughts?
Well, Flores also tried to turn him into a tackling dummy. And it worked.

OP
OP
Z

zhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":6pc5ka45 said:
zhawk":6pc5ka45 said:

Well, Flores also tried to turn him into a tackling dummy. And it worked.

Awesome! POTD!