Did anyone here go to Cards game?

Chawks1

Reaction score
I'd love to hear what the crowd was like. We could hear Seahawks chants throughout the game.

Giblien

Reaction score
I wasn't there...but hearing that through the TV ALL NIGHT was a beautiful thing.

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3bjug6wm said:
I went. They are weak... No energy.

Not impressed in the least.

Really? The announcers said that the crowd was "fired up" for like an hour before kickoff. I didn't pickup on any problems our team had with noise. But the second half the 12s sure could be heard.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3r6r3mav said:
I went. They are weak... No energy.

Not impressed in the least.
Who? The Card fans or the 12's?

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
From the opening kick off you could hear the Sea-Hawk chants on the TV broadcast. Once the Seahawk defense came on the field and the noise picked up you could tell the Zona crowd was weak sauce. Thank you to all the Seahawk fans at the game that help show the Red Sea what real game noise is all about. :thirishdrinkers:

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I took my son (Thanks a TON firehawk79) and it was a bit lame during warm-ups.... lots of booing towards our beloved Hawks.

In our section, there were quite a bit of Hawk fans, and it was pretty loud for awhile. They seemed to have gotten drunk rather quickly and started to lose interest.

3rd quarter showed a lot of screams and yelling when the Cards offense was on the field. That was pretty cool to witness.

With about 10 and a half minutes in the 4th quarter, the Cards fans started to leave in droves (the fans in AZ suck so bad). Things got very loud then.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
There was a decibel meter displayed on the big screen on the south end zone that registered 110 at it's peak that I saw.
As said above, after Beastquake 2 the Card fans started rolling out in huge numbers. By the end of the game, in our section, we were only left with Hawk fans.

FireHawk79

Reaction score
SeaMeat":r1y6aog5 said:
I took my son (Thanks a TON firehawk79) and it was a bit lame during warm-ups.... lots of booing towards our beloved Hawks.

In our section, there were quite a bit of Hawk fans, and it was pretty loud for awhile. They seemed to have gotten drunk rather quickly and started to lose interest.

3rd quarter showed a lot of screams and yelling when the Cards offense was on the field. That was pretty cool to witness.

With about 10 and a half minutes in the 4th quarter, the Cards fans started to leave in droves (the fans in AZ suck so bad). Things got very loud then.

No problem man, im glad u and ur boy enjoyed the game and got to experience the thrill of watching the cards fall apart. It was awesome to hear the c hawx chants on t.v.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
My wife and I went. We live here and also went to Levi's for the thanksgiving game. The AZ crowd is louder, but they don't start until the offense is at the line of scrimmage and they lost steam quick. They handed out towels and the only time they were waved was during pregame. I've heard their crowd louder. I think they just knew how this one was gonna end up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As I said in chat while at the game...their yelling was WEAKSAUCE.....heck...well I am preparing a post. he he he