Marshawn Lynch "ball drop" TD celebration agains the 49ers

maporsche

Reaction score
Alright guys, I know one of you must have a .gif of this TD celebration.

I have only been able to find it in last years superbowl intro video. It's at the 0:28 second mark and must have been from the week 2 game or the NFCCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGGnjCJ2yo

Any help?

253hawk

Reaction score
That angle wasn't aired during the broadcast, so they either cut away from the camera or used someone else's coverage. None of the other angles even show him dropping the ball.

EmotionalDisastrousIndianjackal.gif

Brahn

Reaction score
253hawk":23g3hnih said:
That angle wasn't aired during the broadcast, so they either cut away from the camera or used someone else's coverage. None of the other angles even show him dropping the ball.

That was Lynch letting the #2 Defense that year know that scoring on them is just that easy.

OP
OP
M

maporsche

Reaction score
Love the name of the .gif too.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
When will players realize that TD celebrations like this are the REALLY good ones?

Lynch has it all figured out. Dropping the ball and the handshake celebrations are better than any flamboyant celebration you will ever see.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2g50z6j5 said:
When will players realize that TD celebrations like this are the REALLY good ones?

Lynch has it all figured out. Dropping the ball and the handshake celebrations are better than any flamboyant celebration you will ever see.
Yep.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":57tiykzt said:
HawkFan72":57tiykzt said:

Yep.

just have a look at Barry Sanders....[sure does make a statement]

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3edjcqc5 said:
HawkFan72":3edjcqc5 said:

Yeah.

FIFY.

Eiry4

Steve2222

Reaction score
I hate the term.....but if anybody wanted to know what Swag truly is, that's it.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Might be my favorite TD celebration.

It's like he doesn't even respect them enough to celebrate the TD.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
That is my favorite of his, such a defining moment for me on what this team is. Attitude!

Rocket

Reaction score
This gif needs a couple more seconds, of his slow walk across the line... it'd flesh out the whole celebration cuz he started BEFORE he crossed.
One of my favorite all-time touchdowns. Up yours, ninnies.

I know, it's a lousy video but it's the best I could find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvyWzfwREA8

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Anyone have that .Gif of Marshawn doin the basketball layup into the endzone? Saw one a while back of the play sped up and the jump slowed down which was great.

Rob12

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2vmn4k51 said:

What you can't see there is Marshawn grabbing a handful of his junk. And I love it.

:thirishdrinkers:

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Like Coach Don James always told his players: "Act like you've done it a million times before."