Rams headhunting this weekend?

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Remembering how JF's teams play dirty and how they went after our guys last year - wondering who they'll be trying to hurt this weekend. Hopefully we can get out w/ a win and with nobody hurt.

Analysts were even saying that the Rams were "going after" ODB last weekend. How does the NFL continue to ignore their BS? Someone needs to take Jeff to the woodshed.

:snack:

ivotuk

Reaction score
This is what worries me. The originator of bounties is basically doing it again, yet not a peep from the NFL. This POS and his DC needs to be banned from the NFL for life.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
ZornwasaleftY":16o7yl38 said:
Remembering how JF's teams play dirty and how they went after our guys last year - wondering who they'll be trying to hurt this weekend. Hopefully we can get out w/ a win and with nobody hurt.

Analysts were even saying that the Rams were "going after" ODB last weekend. How does the NFL continue to ignore their BS? Someone needs to take Jeff to the woodshed.

:snack:

i would love to see Kam "accidentally" run into Fisher on the sideline (ala Vernon Davis) but that would obviously start a brawl. I think our team is too focused on the prize to let themselves get distracted from winning. Hence why we are where we are and Jeff Fisher's team sucks. Look at last years game. Pretty much same scenario as this year. Us with big aspirations and them being sore losers with slimy coaching. They will take there cheap shots. What do they have to lose. It is their way. We just need to build up a big enough lead to rest our starters to protect them.
As far as who they may try to hurt I am a bit worried about Russell and any of our receivers. Easy pickn's.
Just thinking about Jeff Fisher gets me angry. I hope we put up record numbers on them and make sure Jeff Fishers last day as Rams head coach is miserable.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ESPN kept showing the late hits out of bounds on ODB. It was Ogletree on one, I think Janoris Jenkins on another, and maybe #24?

If Fisher will do that to the NFL's newest star, what will he do against "South Alaska?"

irocdave

Reaction score
Hope some things happening in the background regarding the Rams attempts to take players out with cheap shots. Maybe a phone call from Paul to his minion Roger, something along the lines of "RW gets hurt and you'll be lucky to get a job at 7-11 when I'm done with you"

Laloosh

Reaction score
I think we dominate that team. They'll be too tired to fight. Our guys smell blood in the water and we are about to see a frenzy.

netskier

Reaction score
Sure we can dominate the Rams, but I don't see how we can avoid being injured by dirty hits designed to injure us. The Rams started that brawl with the Giants, but we need to avoid their first dirty hit to avoid the brawl in order to minimize our injuries for the playoffs.

We only have one Wilson.

Any suggestions?

I really like someone's suggestion above to have our owner call Goodell to give him an offer he can't refuse.

netskier

Reaction score
Typo, grammar:

... to avoid the first dirty hit by the Rams ...

Chawks1

Reaction score
Recap of last years festivities from Jeff Fishers punks:

The Rams were penalized 12 times for 87 yards. St. Louis was flagged for four personal foul penalties in the span of two plays late in the third quarter -- two on Alec Ogletree and two on Kendall Langford. Langford was flagged for making contact with an official, which appeared inadvertent. Langford was ejected and became incensed, slamming his helmet to the turf as he left the field.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
If Jeff Fisher were fired at end of season would he retain his position on the competition committee? I find it a joke he has a position on it.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I asked a question in a similar thread that never got answered. Didn't Williams get banned from the NFL after Bountygate? How the hell did he get back in the league? It's BS that he is coaching at all. I guarantee that he is still doing the bounties.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":4maif1iz said:
I asked a question in a similar thread that never got answered. Didn't Williams get banned from the NFL after Bountygate? How the hell did he get back in the league? It's BS that he is coaching at all. I guarantee that he is still doing the bounties.

If no bounties I think he at least coaches up dirty play. I just need to stop thinking about this because it gets my blood boiling.

kearly

Reaction score
The Rams actually kept last year's week 17 game close until the fighting and chippyness got them a series of ill-timed flags that set up the game icing TD.

If the Rams go into the next game looking for a fist fight I think it only helps the Seahawks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":23wqcdz0 said:
The Rams actually kept last year's week 17 game close until the fighting and chippyness got them a series of ill-timed flags that set up the game icing TD.

If the Rams go into the next game looking for a fist fight I think it only helps the Seahawks.
I thought that was the main reason they lost to the giants too.

gargantual

Reaction score
So the question then is what does Fisher want more: to win, or try to hurt us? You'd think he would realize it backfires on them after what happened last year...... but then, he still did the same stuff last Sunday.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
You'd think Fisher would know better, but he doesn't. This is his identity, and he has instilled it in his team just as he did with Tennessee. His hiring of the Bountygate creator as his DC is so line with his M.O. it is almost comical. For every 7-8 wins his "dirtbag" approach wins for him, he loses 8-9 more due to a lack of discipline or firing up his opposition. Been this way for over a decade now.