Ya all need to try this UNLESS you already have

bowzerbird

Reaction score
We all know the "Voice of the Seahawks" is STEVE RAIBLE and when Marsh DID HIS THANG and Beasted to oblivion with that incredible TD, Steve's voice was utter chaotic wild & crazy sheer excitement!!!!

So, I suggested to my friend that we mute the TV and listen to Steve. At first it was a little confusing cuzz there was a 10 second delay and I unmuted the TV. She however kept listening to Steve through headphones. When Wilson to Willson made the first TD, 10 seconds before I "saw" it I heard her scream and thought she was having a heart attack :mrgreen: not knowing what was about to transpire with the TD on the TV.

So . . . I decided that WOW, that was too cool, Listening to the action BEFORE it showed on the TV.
The rest of the game was truly AMAZING.
When we go to the Super Bowl 2015 [and we will <> I HAVE SPOKEN] I want to repeat this. Awesome way to watch. Yea, bad stuff can happen but when the BIG PLAYS happen, unbelievable. It's almost like watching it twice. An instant replay.

Oh yea, so I invited the hood kittehs in to watch our Marsh do his thang and BEAST it:

KITTEHSWATCHINGMARSH zpsa8c81fec

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
fenderbender123":10g581lp said:
I think we just found our best poster.

Yo Bro, thanks. Hey, to everyone reading this, YA ALL PRAY FOR OUR MARSH, HE'S THEE MAIN MAN. Pray for the entire team. [Hope ya all saw the interviews on "Total Access"]
In my prayers, I always say, "Please Jesus, HELP our guys win today. Keep them safe from harm, let no one get hurt, either team, and keep them [our guys :roll: ] focused on the main thang <> the ball & the game at hand, the future will take care of itself."
And of course, GO HAWKS.
Ya know, and this is in no way disrespectful, when Jesus was here on earth, when they "hung" I know they "played". Life isn't always about piety, seriousness, sacrifice, somberness, fasting, looking overly religious. Jesus found the time to "play" and I think right now, He's wearing a 12th man jersey.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN!!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
To each his own. I would do it as long as it was in sync with Raible though.

And damn dude I would hate to see that litter box

Scottemojo

Reaction score
When I read the thread title I thought it just had to be about some sort of illegal narcotics.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Hood kittehs ALWAYS know what's up!
Tell me this, which cat got offended at his 'gesture' and threw a hissy fit and lambasted the crew about morality and how he won't be able to let his kids watch? I'm guessing the tan one in the back. Probably did it while scratching the shit outta your sofa and snorting catnip smh

kearly

Reaction score
You know the world is messed up when Matt Flynn and Peyton Manning get 100+ page threads on Seahawks.net and this one probably won't.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I have done this and it is pretty cool. Knowing the result of the play a few seconds before from Raible allows me to watch the line more to then see how it happened.

When Steve is behind the TV action though, it's not as fun.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":21wzipq7 said:

Hey brah, you lactating again?? :p . Milk iz fah da babeeze.

The Hood Kats don't do milk. 151. Dayz bad ass kittehz

Oh, did ya know we won the 2015 Super Bowl? So why cry over spilt milk, could'a been whiskey. [Maverick].
Did you sleep through the game?

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
lsheldon":2cy6ganv said:
HawKnPeppa":2cy6ganv said:
Thanks, Bowz! According to their website, the Seahawks feel the same.

From the Seahawks home site:

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 9fb908d517

Damn, Earl got down there from the sideline fast.

Hey, thanks, downloaded it to listen to over & over & over again. Others on youtube were from folks filming w/ cameras. Res bad but that one you gave me was thee kats MEEEYOWW!

Hey, you should check out the one of Raible with the NFC win against the whinerz. Love when he says, "Are you kidding me?"

Emailed Raible about the radio & TV thingy and he emailed back but no ref to the idea. Eh, so what, He's still the "VOICE OF THE SEAHAWKS." Almost sounds orgasmic. :0190l: :th2thumbs:

Thanks for the link

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":p6o2bzg4 said:
I have done this and it is pretty cool. Knowing the result of the play a few seconds before from Raible allows me to watch the line more to then see how it happened.

Yo, did it again yesterday. Love Steve's excitement & enthusiasm. Listening to him instead of the "regular" commentators who are soooo drone is like being in the Hawks Nest. I can see the make-up & doo's, the outfits etc..

STEVE IS THE VOICE OF THE HAWKS.
When we play the 2015 Super Bowl, and have our partay, I hope our friends will like the idea of 10 second delay and listen to Steve as he gets progressively hoarse. Hearing it BEFORE it happens really gives you time to concentrate on the action as it plays out.

GO HAWKS ---- ALL THE WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL

The Outfield

Reaction score
Raible gets so excited he can hardly talk fast enough. He's tons of fun to listen to!

lsheldon

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":23f144yc said:

I've tried listening to Raible and watching the game on TV, and I always get a delay on Raible. I just couldn't stand that delay.

taco40

Reaction score
I have no trouble listening to the broadcast on the radio when I listen to the Portland radio station. The engineers at a.m. 970 do a good job matching up the radio broadcast with TV. you might give a call during the week and talk with a station representative or engineer to request they can do a better job of matching up their broadcast. When they get it right, I always tweet kudos to the engineers of the station which they often, in turn, retweet to their followers. Do the tweet thing for Ducks games,too with similar results.
If they know folks are doing that they may make the effort to accommodate. Something the can promote when selling radio time as more folks are listening despite watching at home.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
bowzerbird":3etvwflu said:
fenderbender123":3etvwflu said:
I think we just found our best poster.

Yo Bro, thanks. Hey, to everyone reading this, YA ALL PRAY FOR OUR MARSH, HE'S THEE MAIN MAN. Pray for the entire team. [Hope ya all saw the interviews on "Total Access"]
In my prayers, I always say, "Please Jesus, HELP our guys win today. Keep them safe from harm, let no one get hurt, either team, and keep them [our guys :roll: ] focused on the main thang <> the ball & the game at hand, the future will take care of itself."
And of course, GO HAWKS.
Ya know, and this is in no way disrespectful, when Jesus was here on earth, when they "hung" I know they "played". Life isn't always about piety, seriousness, sacrifice, somberness, fasting, looking overly religious. Jesus found the time to "play" and I think right now, He's wearing a 12th man jersey.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN!!!

You had me up until the Jesus stuff.