Musings

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Chemistry) No denying this team has gobs of it right now. The Percy trade was the start of us getting our shit back together again. Trading him was the best thing we could have done to save our season. Pete has created a team with chemistry. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We have some amazing parts but the chemistry the have with each other is what sets us apart and puts us on the next level. Anything or anyone that disrupts that is and should be jettisoned no matter who they are (possibly even Golden Tate although just speculation).

Norwood ) Where is he? I would love to see him develop more this season.

Russell Wilson Snub) No pro bowl nod.... Good. More fuel for chip on his shoulder fire. I think it is actually a good thing because as good as he is he might get better with a bigger chip on his shoulder. Some of the ones who made it before Russ is.... whatever.

Running Backs) IMHO they will target one in the draft. If Beast is gone for whatever reason then we will still need a number 3. I believe Pete puts MAJOR emphasis on the run game for reasons well all know by now. Having one decent and one questionable RB methinks he will get one semi high in draft.

Bye week) Like most on here the early bye week was lamented by me. Why so early i cried. In the end I feel it was a good thing. With the late season grind I think the team put there heads down and had a workman like attitude getting it done. I remember last year Pete said about the late by week something like "I wish we didn't have one right now because of the roll we are on". I feel there is something to that. Plus we will get a bye week after the Rams game. Just in time to get a couple of banged up guys rested and back in.

Beastquake 1 far superior to Beastquake 2. I found it odd that Pete even said it was the best run he had ever seen. Did he miss the first one?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Beastquake was better in terms of breaking tackles. I think this run was better at showing the full range of Marshawn's abilities: breaking tackles, cutting, speed, etc. It was a complete run in that sense.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't want to think about this team after M Lynch. So for now I wont. I could see them maybe target a RB early this April but again I could easily see them standing pat with who they have. It's evident that Turbin and Michael aren't #24,
NO ONE IS #24. Sorry didn't mean to yell.But I think if they were to play a whole game or maybe split a whole game that we'd be ok. They aren't bad rbs. I actually think theyre pretty dang good.

I could see people on here talking about a WR, but I have a gut feeling that we are going to be addressing LT this April.
Who wants to pay the kind of contract for a guy who misses a lot of time every dang season?

I can't wait to get to the Superb Owl again. I