Douglas Mcneill III (WR) to Practice Squad

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Just saw this tweet, looks like he's from the AFL. 6'2 200 pound WR. John Schneider looking at every place he can find talent.

minormillikin

Reaction score
But will he ever emerge from the shadow of the great Douglas McNeill II?

Trivia: His friends call him "Doug."

HawkerD

Reaction score
Here is a link to a 2014 workout video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRpA0AHkF4

Not smart enough to know if it is impressive but what made me reply is seeing the dedication of how far guys like this will go for a shot at the NFL. Here is a guy from a very small school and the arena league who keeps working for the dream. To keep yourself in that kind of shape requires a great deal of focus and confidence and you have to keep at for a long time. No doubt there are gems hidden out there (Kurt Warner for one). If you were to unearth one it is a big time coup.

BTW he says he is 6'4" 208.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
danp1990":ix97648z said:
I don't get exited about anything other than Hawks kicking As$! But Dang this guy can Catcher the Ball!!! Very impressivehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Kf66-eYxY

[youtube]o_Kf66-eYxY[/youtube]

lol, I saw 6,4 23TDs in 11 games and was like 'dang'. Clearly forgetting it was AFL. Still, he can catch a ball and looks a good athlete. No stone unturned.

danp1990

Reaction score
Haha! I'm surprised you guys quoted me on that! Stupid spell check! Damn you!!! :D I sounded hillbilly on that quote- but he really catcher the ball .Lol ...But in all seriousness look at how fluid this guy runs his routes! Gosh what a find, so happy I am a fan of this team.Go-Hawks

hawkfan68

Reaction score
His nickname is "OchoDougie". Below are his college highlights. Could be a good find -

[youtube]_QeOVCpomig[/youtube]

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
surprising speed for a guy his size. Wow. I love how he fights for the ball. could be a diamond in the rough