12 Day of Christmas.

TAB420

Reaction score
On the first day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me:
1. Super Bowl Ring.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
5. Pro-bowlers

Edit: spelling, and yes, they're out of order.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3t5m9fbi said:
Ad Hawk":3t5m9fbi said:
12. players playing :th2thumbs:

Flag. = to many men in the huddle.

Ah, come on, Pmed... we've got the have the 12th man in there somewhere...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":ml4broom said:
pmedic920":ml4broom said:
Ad Hawk":ml4broom said:

Well...duhhhhh......12 man a cheering. hmph...Bah Humbug.. :sarcasm_off:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1ltih6oy said:
Ad Hawk":1ltih6oy said:
pmedic920":1ltih6oy said:
Ad Hawk":1ltih6oy said:

Well...duhhhhh......12 man a cheering. hmph...Bah Humbug.. :sarcasm_off:

LOL, sounds fair.

sc85sis

Reaction score
On the first day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the second day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the third day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the fourth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the fifth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the sixth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the seventh day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the eighth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the ninth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the tenth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, OUR FIRST LOMBARDI, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, "What's next? Let's repeat!" OUR FIRST LOMBARDI, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

Why not us!

Reaction score
sc85sis":2ia4ej1y said:
On the twelfth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, "What's next? Let's repeat!" OUR FIRST LOMBARDI, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

Why not us!

APPLAUSE.gif~c200

Go Hawks,
BillA

sutz

Reaction score
sc85sis":2qa3xn3h said:
On the first day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the second day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the third day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the fourth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the fifth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the sixth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the seventh day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the eighth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the ninth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the tenth day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my Seahawks gave to me, OUR FIRST LOMBARDI, Sherm's tip to Malcolm, 13 wins in '13, faves to make the big game, playoff win in DC, beat down of the '9ers, Russ at QB! 4 DBs booming, Beast Quake a-shaking, GM John Schneider and a top-notch head coach named Pete C.

Why not us!
Thread won. :th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sutz":3u7ddf8u said:
sc85sis":3u7ddf8u said:

Why not us!
Thread won. :th2thumbs:
Yep. Awesome sc85sis!