Post Your Seahawks Christmas Gifts Here

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll start off as I went to my brother/sister-in laws this evening for Christmas Eve dinner. I was surprised with a gift I wasn't expecting. It was a thank you for helping with my father-in-law's memorial slide show. It is the perfect marriage of my two favorite things! Airplanes and the Hawks!

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 747model.JPG
    747model.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,854

irocdave

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss and love the gift of the Hawk plane. Merry Christmas.

Mick063

Reaction score
No pictures to show you, but received some black Nikes with Seahawk colors for trim, a very cool key chain with the logo, and a stocking cap with the logo and colors. I was thrilled with all of it.

Merry Christmas!

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm at on duty for x-mas. We will open gifts on the 26th when I get home. Also is my daughters B-day.

I'll bump with pix, they got me something Hawks related, right?

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I can guarantee that I got nothing hawk related. My wife can't stand the fact that everything I wear has a Seahawk logo on it. She will not be getting me ANYTHING Seahawks related.

My friends won't get me anything Seahawks related either as I don't have any friends.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I didn't get much in terms of Christmas gifts ... but that doesn't matter. The only thing I asked Santa for this year was another Super Bowl ring for my beloved Seahawks. That's all I honestly want. ;)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Like the plane Aros,I know others have it but never get tired of seeing it..

soje

Reaction score
20141225_080911.jpg

The Seahawks portion of our Christmas tree, for a family of three.

BeaHUman

Reaction score
Nothing new for me, but I did give the kids Wilson and Lynch jerseys and the wife a nice Seahawks Long sleeve shirt so they all have the MoJo! :) Merry Christmas everyone!

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I will get pics up soon, I got RICHARD SHERMAN'S autograph on a pic of the TIP play...very exciting... More to open in a bit. I'll come back with pics.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, my day just got A LOT better!

20141125_101307.jpg

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Been a fan for so long and usually don't have extra money to spend on any expensive Seahawks gear. The only thing I usually buy is Seahawks hat. Money is usually tight around here and it goes to my family first before me. My wife and kids would get new clothes before I buy any for myself.

We hold a Secret Santa drawing every year at my wife's grandma's house and all her family is there. We usually have a limit of under $20 for the person's gift so it was a surprised to me.

Well this Christmas I receive a Seahawks 12th, Fan Jersey. This will be my first Seahawks Jersey. I'm excited to wear it on Blue Friday, and on every game day!

soje

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1voi173t said:
Been a fan for so long and usually don't have extra money to spend on any expensive Seahawks gear. The only thing I usually buy is Seahawks hat. Money is usually tight around here and it goes to my family first before me. My wife and kids would get new clothes before I buy any for myself.

We hold a Secret Santa drawing every year at my wife's grandma's house and all her family is there. We usually have a limit of under $20 for the person's gift so it was a surprised to me.

Well this Christmas I receive a Seahawks 12th, Fan Jersey. This will be my first Seahawks Jersey. I'm excited to wear it on Blue Friday, and on every game day!
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not what I got, but I want the $1400 Lombardi Trophy replica that Mill Creek sports has at their Kiosk at Alderwood Mall! 8)
So if any of you didn't get me anything it's still not too late. 8)

And Todd, I saw the Hawks plane at the proshop at alderwood and wanted one, I'm jealous. 8)

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
We got plenty of stuff for our man cave and my brother got an awesome jacket for Seahawk gamedays.

Oppus5

Atufzn

Love these metal signs, very high quality, made by a local artist my mom met at Hawk Alley. He's there every Sunday selling his stuff.
Wb3qm0

My favorite of all the great stuff I received. Lists all time best Hawks: Big Walt, Largent, Moon, Alexander, Hass, Zorn, Curt Warner, and Russell. Wish Beast or Easley was on there but I digress and love it nonetheless.
Eujas2

Wine charms for my mom
208bmty

I got this picture blown up huge for the mancave as a gift to myself. My brother took the picture too!
Dxmttj

23le4r5

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
soje":hlf3bz8k said:
theincrediblesok":hlf3bz8k said:

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Here's a pic :)

IMG 20141225 124554

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
entropyrulesall":3ig1j1wy said:
We got plenty of stuff for our man cave and my brother got an awesome jacket for Seahawk gamedays.

Oppus5

Atufzn

Love these metal signs, very high quality, made by a local artist my mom met at Hawk Alley. He's there every Sunday selling his stuff.
Wb3qm0

My favorite of all the great stuff I received. Lists all time best Hawks: Big Walt, Largent, Moon, Alexander, Hass, Zorn, Curt Warner, and Russell. Wish Beast or Easley was on there but I digress and love it nonetheless.
Eujas2

Wine charms for my mom
208bmty

I got this picture blown up huge for the mancave as a gift to myself. My brother took the picture too!
Dxmttj

23le4r5

Either those photos are upside down or this is some awesome wine!! :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":2r1gn8w8 said:

Oppus5

Atufzn

Wb3qm0

Eujas2

Wine charms for my mom
208bmty

Dxmttj

23le4r5
Very cool stuff, I really love that framed XLVIII champions picture/poster, way cool! :th2thumbs: